Superstylesabby #10 sabrina.a_h the many faces of a a two faced gowl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 10 for Sabrina Hill!

Anyone have time for a quick recap?

Last thread:
Woop, new thread. Let ‘er rip ladies!!!!

How ironic that Sabby pops in to Kopper on Monday’s, when it’s closed 🤣

And as for ‘how big it looks when it’s empty’. It was empty last Saturday at 14:30pm when I walked past except for the staff that were standing around with rigor mortis setting in and the 5-6 customers max that were getting ridey hair.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit my eyes are burning from seeing her XM arse shoved into those trousers….and she is so deluded that she thinks the pink ones are a brilliant fit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy tit my eyes are burning from seeing her XM arse shoved into those trousers….and she is so deluded that she thinks the pink ones are a brilliant fit 🤣🤣🤣
And the green ones "fit weird". Nothing to do with them being a good 2 sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As my husband would say “they are sprayed onto her”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a thread for her friend Denise? Can’t understand why she would be talking about bringing the baby to an osteopath! It’s so dangerous

Reactions: 3
Ain’t nobody workin’ harder than the zip on those green trousers 😂
The pink ones are welded onto her too. Size up Sabby or you’ll need a discount code for Canestan next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ain’t nobody workin’ harder than the zip on those green trousers 😂
The pink ones are welded onto her too. Size up Sabby or you’ll need a discount code for Canestan next week.
Literally howling 🤣🤣 @NoMoreSpotlight you are on fire 🔥 these days!

Back to the trousers….neither pair do anything for her and a few of the huns have been flogging these trousers with the seam down the leg and they looked awful on all of them. Bit like the cropped Paige jeans 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Literally howling 🤣🤣 @NoMoreSpotlight you are on fire 🔥 these days!

Back to the trousers….neither pair do anything for her and a few of the huns have been flogging these trousers with the seam down the leg and they looked awful on all of them. Bit like the cropped Paige jeans 🤢
She is far too short for the styles she picks, and they do nothing for her thighs, bet on as the expression goes!

Reactions: 10
I actually (almost) feel sorry for her, she has MAJOR delusions of herself and about herself. She’s the plainest looking lady with no style who thinks she’s a stunner and a style icon.

Reactions: 20
Sure you can’t even see the crease on the trouser legs above the knees they are so bate on to her…as my hubby would say “10lb piece of 💩 squeezed into a 5lb bag” 🤣

• Haha
Both trousers way too small - she needs to size up two sizes, she looks like she is about to burst out of both of them.

We can see your seamless thong coz the trousers are wayyyyyy too small. No mention of the size funnily enough…

Reactions: 3
She is still a slim pear shape. She must have an issue with the label size. I suppose she spent so long telling us she was sizing up to an extra small and pretending she was naturally skinny and could eat whatever she wanted, it's hard for her to accept the new size. Would you call that karma?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thing is, she does have a nice figure if she could learn how to dress it and wore clothes that fit

Reactions: 15