Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So while I watched this twat pose and make love to herself at the dinner table.. I thought there's no way her fella is sitting opposite her watching this 😳

So after watching an episode of csi miami last week where they wanted to find out what happened their victim who was pushed in front of a bus... luckily there was a crowd behind this taking pics of each other.. the csi zoomed in on a guys sunglasses in a pic to see could they see who pushed the victim in front of a bus .

Anywho I used this technique and I can confirm .. that her fella was indeed watching this twat .you can see him in the reflection of her glasses.. good fucking lord 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Ain’t nobody workin’ harder than the zip on those green trousers 😂
The pink ones are welded onto her too. Size up Sabby or you’ll need a discount code for Canestan next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

JH45

These events are nothing more than dressed up toxic positivity. As a mental health professional they sicken me. Getting mental health credentials has been my job for the past 15 years. Course after course. Learning my skills. These crowd are just no more than snake oil sellers
“Graft”. . Like what does that even mean ?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

brandambassador

VIP Member
What a drama queen.
Sickens me. We all know someone who genuinely lost someone to covid or complications.
It’s never a headache, it’s a migraine.
It’s never sore eyes it’s vertigo with her.
Steroids immediately for the chest, without the doctor even examining her - antibiotics or inhalers first no?
I rang my doctor when I got covid as I was sick enough with a sore throat but was more worried about my MS.
Basically in a nice way they told me really there wasn’t much to take, stay on regular pain for temp or sore throat, drink plenty fluids and rest. Sabrina doesn’t look like she’s ready for a hospital admission just yet.
Makes me die when they exaggerate symptoms and syndromes.
Sarah Burke the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Skinner

VIP Member
Don't know how to create a new thread but here's a suggestion.
Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
“You only see the fab bits”. I’ve never seen anything fab in Sabby’s house or her clothing.

So, to recap:

she doesn’t do her garden
she doesn’t clean her house
she doesn’t tidy her wardrobe
she doesn’t do her own Christmas decorations
she doesn’t go to work
she doesn’t drive her own car
she doesn’t close the kitchen cupboards

WTAF does Scabby do?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Girls, ye are only jealous of her holiday and her sandwich…..
I just do not understand why anyone films and posts themselves eating..

Like they have to lean their phone on something.
Unlock it.
Click into video.
Press record.
Start eating..
Food all on mouth.
Pick phone up.
Press stop recording.
Click into insta.
Click add story.
Upload said video and post.

Like why ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

truthasalways

The lesson she told Aaron about the bully years ago just happens to be the exact same lesson Michael Buble told his son on his podcast with Doireen on Monday 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I cannot believe she has went on stories to shame her own son for 'forgetting' mother's day while simultaneously saying he didn't forget however she had to text him a reminder?! Why would you publicly do that to your own son!? Getting upset and crying because you 'think' your son has forgotten mother's day? Is she really that juvenile and attention seeking? Unbelievable. I need to unfollow her.
I know you’re all sick to the balls of me saying this but PLEASE UNFOLLOW these cretins. I don’t follow any of them anymore but just go on for a nose at their stories. They will never put their page on private!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Moon_Light

I cannot believe she has went on stories to shame her own son for 'forgetting' mother's day while simultaneously saying he didn't forget however she had to text him a reminder?! Why would you publicly do that to your own son!? Getting upset and crying because you 'think' your son has forgotten mother's day? Is she really that juvenile and attention seeking? Unbelievable. I need to unfollow her.

Reactions: 24

The Foz

New thread title -
Superstylesabby #11: Losing mates and gaining weight, Sabbys got a lot (of food) on her plate

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Minnell

These events are nothing more than dressed up toxic positivity. As a mental health professional they sicken me. Getting mental health credentials has been my job for the past 15 years. Course after course. Learning my skills. These crowd are just no more than snake oil sellers
“Graft”. . Like what does that even mean ?
I couldn’t agree more. All this toxic positivity is preying on vulnerable people. They are all nothing more than chancers out to make a quick buck. I pity the poor people who are vulnerable and are being sucked in and falling for this nonsense. They should be ashamed of themselves. Graft - more like grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

FruitLover strawberry

So while I watched this twat pose and make love to herself at the dinner table.. I thought there's no way her fella is sitting opposite her watching this 😳

So after watching an episode of csi miami last week where they wanted to find out what happened their victim who was pushed in front of a bus... luckily there was a crowd behind this taking pics of each other.. the csi zoomed in on a guys sunglasses in a pic to see could they see who pushed the victim in front of a bus .

Anywho I used this technique and I can confirm .. that her fella was indeed watching this twat .you can see him in the reflection of her glasses.. good fucking lord 🙄
Horatio is that yoooooou?

I’d say limbs is out looking for that bus as a way out 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Such a joke, chopping her vegetables & claiming she prefers organic! Everything she buys is prepped.. so full of. Is she trying to glamorize drinking alcohol, every other night she’s on the sauce.. hardly healthy (this coming from someone who loves a g&t & vino but doesn’t lush every night)!
I was thinking the same, never saw her eat a vegetable that wasn't a chip never mind an organic one! She's an awful spoofer, thinks that if she says it then it'll be true. The fucking twirling down the street wearing an outfit that I'd wear to Aldi on a Saturday morning, would you get to fuck Sabrina. Write yourself a note there telling yourself to cop on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MandyMurray

Does anyone know what happened with her husband and mar
Did her husband have an affair on her?
Absolute bullsh#t. He did not have an affair. Herself spread those rumours about her husband to make herself look better cause Alan had done so much for her over the years she had to justify the breakup and blame him. Alan, Mar and Pam got the fcuk out of dodge because they could see the change in her coming with a long time and wanted no part in it, also they had enough of her seriously narcissistic personality

• Wow
Reactions: 22