Superstylesabby #10 sabrina.a_h the many faces of a a two faced gowl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine walking around Cork city minding your own business and see this coming at you filming herself, smiling so so smugly into the phone like she’s the hottest thing going! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not a great angle 😳

Reactions: 2
What way is she saying the word "literally". She's now showing off her wardrobe because someone is coming to organize it. Does she think we came down in the last shower. Either her ex husband fitted it or she had to pay for it when she thought she would get it for free. Sneaky Sneaky sabby

Where does she store her 500 coats and 400 pairs of boots. Oh that's right, she sned them back after she shmhows them off.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
SORRRRRRY now but NOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY is tooooo busy to tidy their f**kin wardrobes!!! let alone pay someone to do it LET ALONE say it on insta that your too dam lazy to tidy your wardrobe!

take a sunday off the beach with limbs and clean it...

mother a gawd!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SORRRRRRY now but NOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY is tooooo busy to tidy their f**kin wardrobes!!! let alone pay someone to do it LET ALONE say it on insta that your too dam lazy to tidy your wardrobe!

mother a gawd!
She's getting a freebie/promoting a business wait for it !

Reactions: 8
She should be labelling all of these stories as an ad NOW if that's what it is. I've screenshot every story and will be submitting a complaint to the ASAI if it turns out to be a paid partnership/ad/sponsored etc. You're not allowed to allude to this kind thing, it's either an ad or she's paying for it. I wish she'd take that stupid hi-res video feature off, I feel like I'm watching Jaws with her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“You only see the fab bits”. I’ve never seen anything fab in Sabby’s house or her clothing.

So, to recap:

she doesn’t do her garden
she doesn’t clean her house
she doesn’t tidy her wardrobe
she doesn’t do her own Christmas decorations
she doesn’t go to work
she doesn’t drive her own car
she doesn’t close the kitchen cupboards

WTAF does Scabby do?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

mother a gawd!
Her mother still changes her sheets, cooks her dinners and puts up and down her Christmas tree. She's not too busy but she is too lazy and will never say no to a freebie.

Reactions: 10
“You only see the fab bits”. I’ve never seen anything fab in Sabby’s house or her clothing.

So, to recap:

she doesn’t go to work

WTAF does Scabby do?
She twirls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Delighted with the fit? Seriously, she can’t sit down in them!
Did we get a size for reference or are we to believe this is xxxxxs ? Having said that maybe in this case if she sized up to a M they might actually fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So, to recap:

she doesn’t go to work

WTAF does Scabby do?
She gives her pussy a good rub.

• Haha