Supermomslimming #5 has no friends because she’d rob the eye out of your head or the fella out of your bed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking the same, isn't it great she got a Council house big enough to set up a gym and work from 🤬 I hope she has remembered to advise Social Welfare & Revenue
So she used her single unemployed mother status to get the house and now turning it into a gym and getting an accountant for her business. Doesn't sound right but knowing her she knows all the tricks.
See Cork city dont allow it, not sure about her area.

Screenshot_20230908_130918_com.huawei.browser_edit_50079942160066.jpg

Reactions: 3
Can you run a business from a local authority house?
Good question.
---
So she used her single unemployed mother status to get the house and now turning it into a gym and getting an accountant for her business. Doesn't sound right but knowing her she knows all the tricks.
See Cork city dont allow it, not sure about her area.

View attachment 2434488
Some house for eight kids paid for by welfare and I’ve yet to see more than three kids there at any time. She’s never had so much money for tattoos and nails.

Reactions: 5
Is it to Cork County Council in Annabella Mallow that your report someone running a business from a council house? I’m assuming she hasn’t notified them that she’s running a fitness business with a list of clients from her state funded house? Do the council need to look for proof that she’s tax compliant?

Reactions: 6
Was that reel meant to be to look at her short hair or her pushing her fake tits together with her arms?

• Haha
What did I miss why is this one living in Charleville? Does she drive the kids to fermoy every day for school?

Reactions: 1
What did I miss why is this one living in Charleville? Does she drive the kids to fermoy every day for school?
Yes, she has been living in Charleville for the last year. That’s where she was housed by Council when her former rental was being sold. It was said on here that only the younger 4 live with her and they go to school in Charleville. So maybe older one’s still go to school in Fermoy 🤷🏻‍♀️

With all her 'free' coffees, I thought she was going to leave them, for the less unfortunate, in the coffee shop, to get a free hot drink...that's what I would do

Reactions: 4
Must be great to not have to work a day in your life and just live off benefits all your life and producing kids non stop for more benefits. Free house, medical cards and only have your black hair roots and nails to worry about. Makes me so mad when tax payers have to get up and go to work to pay for these scroungers. Her kids are grown and at school or left why can’t she get a job and contribute to society. At least our kids will have respect.

Reactions: 12
Is Teresa qualified to give advice on nutrition? She endorses Monster a lot… pretty sure most nutritionists would tell you to keep away from it?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Is Teresa qualified to give advice on nutrition? She endorses Monster a lot… pretty sure most nutritionists would tell you to keep away from it?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She did like a 3 week introduction to nutrition course and thinks she’s qualified 🙈🤣

• Wow
  • Haha