Supermomslimming #5 has no friends because she’d rob the eye out of your head or the fella out of your bed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The term nutritionist is not protected like doctor/dentist/physiotherapist etc. Absolutely anyone can call themselves a nutritionist and offer their services if they want, it's up to the buyer to beware.

Reactions: 6
The term nutritionist is not protected like doctor/dentist/physiotherapist etc. Absolutely anyone can call themselves a nutritionist and offer their services if they want, it's up to the buyer to beware.
A bit like Claire Balding calling herself a Trichologist!

Reactions: 2
This is what wrong with benefits. She probably has medical card and everything free but can afford Botox and. Plastic surgery and designer dogs while taxpayers foot the bill. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 11
Why is she buying more dogs, Hope was always crying locked in her cage 😭😭

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Yea Gizmo got killed on the road, she always let him outside by himself and he’d go roaming
And before that also, her ex husband was known for keeping hunting dogs illegally in the council house they were living in, there’s been a many number of dogs in that family who have just disappeared 😤

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
And before that also, her ex husband was known for keeping hunting dogs illegally in the council house they were living in, there’s been a many number of dogs in that family who have just disappeared 😤
Like the travellers living near me 🙄. But no one can say anything. Everyone afraid of them. She shouldn't be allowed dogs at all. The second i saw the pup, I said it probably came from a puppy farm. It's sick, pounds and animal welfare rescues are full up with dumped dogs and puppies, but she goes and buys one. Makes me so mad when i see this tit.

Reactions: 2
Like the travellers living near me 🙄. But no one can say anything. Everyone afraid of them. She shouldn't be allowed dogs at all. The second i saw the pup, I said it probably came from a puppy farm. It's sick, pounds and animal welfare rescues are full up with dumped dogs and puppies, but she goes and buys one. Makes me so mad when i see this tit.
Whoever the breeder was they had loads of different types of dogs :cry: she went to get a different breed and got this dog, why had they so many different pups for sale. It's disgusting people breeding and selling so many puppies.

Reactions: 8
Your one snarly sue got a new puppy too must be the in thing at the mo with the insta huns.

Whoever the breeder was they had loads of different types of dogs :cry: she went to get a different breed and got this dog, why had they so many different pups for sale. It's disgusting people breeding and selling so many puppies.
It's horrible 😞 god knows what living conditions they are living in. We never buy any animals. Any cat or dog we had were either strays that were dumped that we took in. Or latest dog is from the pound.

Reactions: 4
scrounger.why is she left in that house when only Gollum and 2 or 3 kids there any half time. Older kids live in town

• Sick
Reactions: 4