Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FloggingMolly

120 a week on therapy while living on benefits goes to show how much you have coming in. We work full time no benefits good jobs but 120 a week on therapy couldn’t be afforded but we get nothing free not even medical cards so do the maths 
You sound like a right dickhead.

Reactions: 23

#transparency

VIP Member
To be honest I wouldn’t begrudge her a gifted stay.most other ones get it.see danni the mammy gets lots of free hotel stays
Why do any of them deserve a gifted stay over another just cause they talk drivel into their phones. It drives the prices up for the rest of us same as JuLie robbing from Dunnes. They all need to be cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tammys

VIP Member
Her kids to be fair never come on being bold or showing off to the camera like some other insta huns kids.

Reactions: 21

Squeekybum

I actually like Theresa. Compared to Julie and the rest. She’s not on begging or flogging crap

Reactions: 19

Zara88

Telling the whole of Instagram your children's father cancelled his access but not telling ur children and whispering into the phone. I get why she told them a white lie but why tell Instagram? Absolutely appalling parenting. Go to court and sort it but stop airing ur dirty laundry on Instagram her poor children . It's disgusting.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
120 a week on therapy while living on benefits goes to show how much you have coming in. We work full time no benefits good jobs but 120 a week on therapy couldn’t be afforded but we get nothing free not even medical cards so do the maths 😝
You don't think that family is going without to make sure their child gets the therapy that they need? Cop on to yourself

I meant on top of everything else she gets for all the kids she'd prob get full carers and domiciliary care as well? I know someone who's child is a type one diabetic and she got everything plus had a part time job. She was pulling in more money than my partner and he has a well paid job.
I understand where your going with that but as the mom of a child who is autistic, I had to give up work to be her carer, I would give every single cent back and then some for her not to struggle the way she does. I totally get that people abuse the system but that makes it harder for people who have no alternative but to claim carers, especially with the perception that we are getting money for nothing. Also, carers covers fuck all. I'm not having a hop of you but it does get infuriating at times x

• Heart

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
As you say you are extremely lucky as majority of people have to pay for our houses and anything that beds to be done. Husband on disability and you on carers that’s a lot of benefits and no country or tax payers should be expected to fund this. You probably qualify for medical cards as well so no private Heath insurance plus everything else that goes with it.
Ya we are rolling in it 🤣🤣 take your head out of the sand woman you don't know my life and why them benefits are paid it's not a disability like a bad back he suffered a stroke so there you go as a young man he actually did work for a long time but now he finds it hard it's not what we had chosen in life to claim benefits unlike some people but it's the path that was set out for us and we will keep going. We have two children and we try to give them a good life with little income but we are happy and healthy now and that's the main thing not everyone on benefits choose to be on it either
---
Ya we are rolling in it 🤣🤣 take your head out of the sand woman you don't know my life and why them benefits are paid it's not a disability like a bad back he suffered a stroke so there you go as a young man he actually did work for a long time but now he finds it hard it's not what we had chosen in life to claim benefits unlike some people but it's the path that was set out for us and we will keep going. We have two children and we try to give them a good life with little income but we are happy and healthy now and that's the main thing not everyone on benefits choose to be on it either
and also just to add to into the mix our oldest child has ASD and only therapy she gets is physio and so throw into the mix 120 per week on speech and language for one hour session and no I don't get that for free. So maybe if you think I get everything for free go on social and see how you manage I also work two days a week and always worked from I was 15 full time had to give up full time work when everything happened

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Tammys

VIP Member
What a mannerly little girl
Excuse me mom
Not like some other cork insta huns whose kids roar and play up

Reactions: 18

#transparency

VIP Member
As you say you are extremely lucky as majority of people have to pay for our houses and anything that beds to be done. Husband on disability and you on carers that’s a lot of benefits and no country or tax payers should be expected to fund this. You probably qualify for medical cards as well so no private Heath insurance plus everything else that goes with it.
You don't know the minute or hour your life could change significantly through no fault of your own and you may need the exact supports you are looking down on.

Reactions: 17

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
Teresa is far from perfect.. but she hit the nail on the head when she said that you can create a page to hold yourself accountable and check in with followers and recipes etc. But to CHARGE people actual money when you can't even get out for a walk once a week has to be classed as stealing but sure there's obviously people out there paying it

Tammys

VIP Member
Looks like it and the teeth picking comments 😂😂
Fair dues to her id say Burps must be seeting that super mom has lost all the weight and maintained it.
And no matter what's said the odd time her children are shown by her they have such good manners
Not like some of the other cork huns kids used for content

Mary Kate

Imagine it. I honestly don't get how people are happy (most seem capable of work, they just choose not to) to live like that. I'd rather be me, and do without certain things. I suppose if you're guaranteed a certain amount on welfare every single week, no matter what, it's easy come easy go.

Who's right and who's wrong I suppose. Personally I'd rather be me.
Take this for example, i work part time and my husband full time. Our son started college last year and was refused SUSUI grant it cost €8000 for accomadation and fees and he works part time so is able to keep him self in food ect for the week away. My niece is also at college locally her parents don't work and she won a bursery that only low income familys can enter for so she now gets paid around €11,000 per year and pays out €0.00. How is that fair? and where is the incentive to work!

• Wow
  • Sad

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Hey Theresa 👋 not remotely troubled about anything hun - happy home life, loving marriage, happy healthy kids, great career so all good with us ❤ but thank you for your sincerity and concern 😊

All us tax payers hope you like your hair, no need to thank us for funding it x

Anyway argue with clowns and you only join the circus so I'll leave it at that 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 16

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I can't stand her, but you can't really say who can and who can't have so many number of kids I come from a very big family should my parents stopped at number 3
I think every parent should consider their ability to support their family without other peoples money. Notwithstanding shit happens & some people end up in situations they hadn’t planned and life changes, to continually increase your family size without being able to support it yourself is not ok in my opinion.

user276363829

Chatty Member
Ya give credit where its due they are lovely especially the little girl who sings compared to another brat of a young wan whose mother is also on insta.
Definitely. Not a fan of sms but her kids aren't dragged up and rude like others. And she has never tried to use them for content etc.

user276363829

Chatty Member
I understand where your going with that but as the mom of a child who is autistic, I had to give up work to be her carer, I would give every single cent back and then some for her not to struggle the way she does. I totally get that people abuse the system but that makes it harder for people who have no alternative but to claim carers, especially with the perception that we are getting money for nothing. Also, carers covers fuck all. I'm not having a hop of you but it does get infuriating at times x
Pisses me off when people think most people on carers live the high life. It's nothing but a fucking poverty trap!!