Supermomslimming #5 has no friends because she’d rob the eye out of your head or the fella out of your bed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she mam to all the kids or are some of them her other partners ? How many go to the dads for the weekend ?

Omg who is your wan on promoteing her lol
Hairdresser one who Teresa was a brand ambassador for. Chrissie Ambrose from Sweetness- we’re trying to start a thread for her but we don’t know how to ha ha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think you can work 10 hours a week in total and claim job seekers as far as I know ? Although not sure how it works if you are self employed

What age is her youngest? Do benefits stop when the youngest is 7? But she may be on disability. Shocked recently she was on telling people how she went cold turkey off her medication. I see Colm and herself back following each other, how long will that last 🤪 🤪

Does anyone know anything about Steve Fatboy Slim that Tess had a row with on insta a few years ago?
He had a gastric band/sleeve done a few months ago then deleted his account :oops:

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know anything about Steve Fatboy Slim that Tess had a row with on insta a few years ago?
He had a gastric band/sleeve done a few months ago then deleted his account :oops:
Omg I remember that. Would love to know

Reactions: 1
I'd love to know how he got on, I used to follow him on snap & then on insta till he was setting off on his journey then just went dead silent. I hope he's doing well

Reactions: 1
I'd love to know how he got on, I used to follow him on snap & then on insta till he was setting off on his journey then just went dead silent. I hope he's doing well
I'd say he will come back with a bang when he has lost all the weight! He's such a diva I loved watching him 😭

Reactions: 2
Does she have anything in her life other than benefits,make up, nails and hair extensions. Jesus there are four teenagers dead today. Have a bit of dignity if you can scape yourself out of the gutter for even one day 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5