Supermomslimming #5 has no friends because she’d rob the eye out of your head or the fella out of your bed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoyed she has a pregnant cat, she should of been more careful and not let her out the day before her spay appointment. Where is the other cat she was bringing with her aswell? Looking for a ring light, try ask google!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Well to be fair if some little dragged up runt called my young daughter a bleep I be absolutely livid to. That's disgusting to come out of a child's mouth .
No excuses for those boys to say that to the little girl but Sms didn't think of her children when she was showing her sex toys from love honey and lube on her Instagram to piss her ex off or get Colm's attention :sick: :sick: the children didn't deserve their mother behaving like that online

Reactions: 4
No excuses for those boys to say that to the little girl but Sms didn't think of her children when she was showing her sex toys from love honey and lube on her Instagram to piss her ex off or get Colm's attention :sick: :sick: the children didn't deserve their mother behaving like that online
Oh I know. Now I didn't see that on insta but these are children, obviously they aren't on insta so are being told it by parents or they are listening to parents chat ......it's vile so it is to come out of a young child's mouth and no matter what as a parent you would be livid to hear your child is getting bullied and being called them horrible names ,so that's what I mean when I say I don't blame SMS for going mental over it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah but why is she ranting about it on insta … go speak to his parents and get them to wash the little fucks mouth out with soap 🧼🙄

Reactions: 1
Yeah but why is she ranting about it on insta … go speak to his parents and get them to wash the little fucks mouth out with soap 🧼🙄
She did speak to them, she is trying to get to someone by posting them stories she is trying to claw her way back to insta. Blue tick now, r.i.p me 🙈

She did speak to them, she is trying to get to someone by posting them stories she is trying to claw her way back to insta. Blue tick now, r.i.p me 🙈
I wonder was it sarah burke because she posted a quote directly after it

Where’s ask the money coming from? Concert tickets, gym fit outs, prom dresses etc etc. social welfare need to scrutinise these benefits so it’s fair society and those that are genuine Get proper help. There’s something wrong here. No genuine person would be spending money like that even if they were tax payers working members

Reactions: 5
Where’s ask the money coming from? Concert tickets, gym fit outs, prom dresses etc etc. social welfare need to scrutinise these benefits so it’s fair society and those that are genuine Get proper help. There’s something wrong here. No genuine person would be spending money like that even if they were tax payers working members
She mentioned having clients that she helps them with nutrition. She must be allowed do so many hours?

She has a massive house that she pays relatively little for. Plus whatever benefits come with having so many children. If my mortgage wasn’t so high I’d be living a life of luxury on my wages!

Reactions: 5
There should be more kittens, 5 hours is a very long time for just one. Hope she called the vets.