Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg..... Did they get away with it?
To a certain extent they did. She checked herself into a mental hospital to avoid jail and her husbands family paid back some of the money they stole. Both of them got away with non custodial sentences.
After that they both took to compensation claims / insurance fraud instead to get their extra cash.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
To a certain extent they did. She checked herself into a mental hospital to avoid jail and her husbands family paid back some of the money they stole. Both of them got away with non custodial sentences.
After that they both took to compensation claims / insurance fraud instead to get their extra cash.
She should be hiding in shame instead of trying to become a public figure.. i couldn’t live with myself if I done that

Reactions: 5
Omg..... Did they get away with it?
It's been said that they have sued for so many things over the years, it's hard to keep track. They didn't get away with scamming the poor man they tried to steal money from. He copped what was going on a reported the ex to the police. It went to court I think

Omg.. That is absolutely disgusting... Have they no shame

Reactions: 2
It's been said that they have sued for so many things over the years, it's hard to keep track. They didn't get away with scamming the poor man they tried to steal money from. He copped what was going on a reported the ex to the police. It went to court I think
Unfortunately he only realised when he got letters in the door saying his bills weren't being paid as he had no money in his acc. They'd taken every penny

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she all steal from her slimming world classes that’s why she was fired!!

Omg.. That is absolutely disgusting... Have they no shame
How had this one so many followers it’s beyond me!! She’s is awful.,

Unfortunately he only realised when he got letters in the door saying his bills weren't being paid as he had no money in his acc. They'd taken every penny

Attachments

Love how the "business page" Is private and she's telling people on her "supermom" Page to check out the stories. Handy way to build followers

Reactions: 8
Love how the "business page" Is private and she's telling people on her "supermom" Page to check out the stories. Handy way to build followers
[/QUOTE
Every single one of those TMG nutribollox followers is an existing SM follower I bet.
Why so many follow her is beyond me but it definitely is car crash tv.
No sign of her 8 kids getting dressed up for Halloween ? 8 kids and she did feck all with them. Why ? because it was all drama again with Creeps
Anyone cop him begging for phone numbers for a whatsapp group.? 🤢 that wasn’t long getting her attention she’s back at his place now though and back following him on insta
Kids alone again for the night. In a storm
What a fabulous mother she is 🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
The procedure she got on her lips didn't last long, lucky she didn't have to pay for it. 💋

I’m sorry I have 4 kids my oldest is 21 and youngest is 3!!!
I haven’t a chance to even go for a walk on my own and this bird is walking miles, in the gym,starting her own “business” and she’s 8 kids
I know 7 of them go to school but the little lad is never with her

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry I have 4 kids my oldest is 21 and youngest is 3!!!
I haven’t a chance to even go for a walk on my own and this bird is walking miles, in the gym,starting her own “business” and she’s 8 kids
I know 7 of them go to school but the little lad is never with her
the difference is I’m sure you actually care about your kids 🥰
Tess doesn’t give two hoots about anyone other than herself. Never has. Never will.
without question she is the prime example of a sociopath.
she has plenty of time on her hands to focus on herself as she doesn’t have the kids 90% of the time. If she does have them it’s Serena the eldest girl that is responsible for the younger ones, she is constantly kept off school to look after the baby.

The young girl Jenna is only just 4 and was sent into juniors this September so that another one was off her hands. I actually thought that kids had to be 5 now with the 2 free years of childcare but no! Tess would send them from birth if she could get away with it. The oldest boy is in with a bad crowd so even though he should be in school he dropped out. Won’t have anything to do with tess either. She was supposed to have the kids this weekend for Halloween but never collected them from school Friday. They went to school this morning from their fathers place. While she swans around the “gym” and talking absolute tit on her “nutrition” site .
God love her she hasn’t had a chance for a shower yet 🤢🤢pull through other one Tess you lazy, smelly witch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
the difference is I’m sure you actually care about your kids 🥰
Tess doesn’t give two hoots about anyone other than herself. Never has. Never will.
without question she is the prime example of a sociopath.
she has plenty of time on her hands to focus on herself as she doesn’t have the kids 90% of the time. If she does have them it’s Serena the eldest girl that is responsible for the younger ones, she is constantly kept off school to look after the baby.

The young girl Jenna is only just 4 and was sent into juniors this September so that another one was off her hands. I actually thought that kids had to be 5 now with the 2 free years of childcare but no! Tess would send them from birth if she could get away with it. The oldest boy is in with a bad crowd so even though he should be in school he dropped out. Won’t have anything to do with tess either. She was supposed to have the kids this weekend for Halloween but never collected them from school Friday. They went to school this morning from their fathers place. While she swans around the “gym” and talking absolute tit on her “nutrition” site .
God love her she hasn’t had a chance for a shower yet 🤢🤢pull through other one Tess you lazy, smelly witch.
Do you know her????

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.