Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she moan about calpol and Nurofen for kids, surely to god it’s standard to always have them in if you’ve a child/children. Poor kids, I bet she sent that poor boy into school too. He could be struggling trying even draw or write I hope he tells a teacher and she gets a phone call about it. Imagine not even having something in to give him for the pain.
She said she didn't send him to school, maybe she's afraid the teacher would see the child's hand and have to inform someone about it.

She should come on and explain what happened the poor child.

Reactions: 4
Did I see things right or did that poor child sleep with his hand in a pot of cold water because she had no Calpol or anything at all in the house to treat him??
I bet she had plenty of stuff in for herself, there's no excuse not to have Calpol or Nurofen in the house when you have 1 child, let alone 5 or 6 under 12, shes a disgrace😠😠😠

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She said she didn't send him to school, maybe she's afraid the teacher would see the child's hand and have to inform someone about it.

Whatever the explanation it will be a lie and anyway she still should have taken him to doctor or a+e. At the very least a 24hr garage would sell calpol. She has no problem driving into Town at all hours for the “ ride” or to “train”
I’ve had minor burns before from an oven tray or hair straighteners and they are wicked sore imagine the poor youngfellas hand and no pain relief. 😢😢
it turned my stomach to see.

Reactions: 14

Ah ok I must have missed that part. I hope she at least takes him to a doctor.

No point in reporting her to Tusla, she’d only be delighted to be rid of them. And on another note how come she’s getting the child benefits, they’re with the dad most of the time.

Well she listed out today all the freebies she wants. She has some neck on her.

Reactions: 5
Whatever the explanation it will be a lie and anyway she still should have taken him to doctor or a+e. At the very least a 24hr garage would sell calpol. She has no problem driving into Town at all hours for the “ ride” or to “train”
I’ve had minor burns before from an oven tray or hair straighteners and they are wicked sore imagine the poor youngfellas hand and no pain relief. 😢😢
it turned my stomach to see.
Or drink and drive!!

Also, if you're that stuck for money and the youngest is about 3 then they could use the 6 plus one and work out the dosage to get the correct mg.
It's double strength, so simple calculation and it can be done.

I never run out of the kids medication.
I've been known to take the calpol/ nurofen 6+ in adjusted doses for myself because I've ran out myself of the adult stuff.

She's pathetic.

Reactions: 6
So how did the child burn his hand? Open fire, cooker, hair straighteners? It's very suspicious she isn't saying. I wonder was she even home when it happened?! Accidents can happen but I wouldn't trust this one.

The child was in pain awake till 4 and she didn’t think to ring someone to bring pain meds over or bloody rush out & get them. Even a neighbour would have given her sth. Surely he should have been seen by a doctor.

Reactions: 9
The child was in pain awake till 4 and she didn’t think to ring someone to bring pain meds over or bloody rush out & get them. Even a neighbour would have given her sth. Surely he should have been seen by a doctor.
Whimpering I think was how she described the poor mite. Creepy could of dropped something out. He was probably too busy with all his new WhatsApp pals, wink wink, nod nod.

Reactions: 6
I hope comapies have ore sense then support this trainwreck super scummie mummie. I'm horrified at the little poor mite being burned and in pain

Reactions: 7
I don't watch her, just read on here (cos she's a scumbag), but it seems she heads out quite often at night, leaving the kids at home, so why couldn't she run out to a late-night pharmacy or even a petrol station to get something for the poor child.

Hilarious that she calls herself supermom, absentmom would suit her much better.

Reactions: 7
Theres no late nigt pharmacy near but there is two petrol stations open 24/7 she could of went to. Burns are so sore, the poor child must of been in agony

Theres no late nigt pharmacy near but there is two petrol stations open 24/7 she could of went to. Burns are so sore, the poor child must of been in agony
A neighbour or family member someone to call for something for that little boy..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.