Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I follow this girl on insta she keeps tagging him in her insta stories and it wouldn’t even have to do with training, food or whatever just random things that they have been clearly taking about maybe 🙈 so it’s not Teresa you have to worry about wanting to have a baby with him next cz it could be with this other girl if they keep it up 🙈🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah I follow this girl on insta she keeps tagging him in her insta stories and it wouldn’t even have to do with training, food or whatever just random things that they have been clearly taking about maybe 🙈 so it’s not Teresa you have to worry about wanting to have a baby with him next cz it could be with this other girl if they keep it up 🙈🤭
I saw this too all the tagging

Reactions: 1
Every normal parent deserves to treat themselves as they should and want,but the astronomical difference with this is the crocodile tears she does about not having money to buy gifts for her kids for xmas for all to see. then posts herself getting all done up out of the childrens allowence,and her welfare payments that we the taxpayer are paying for.reality of it is,shes coining it in with benefits for kids she doesn't have with her and has abandoned if shes not looking after the kids she should be out working at the very least part time.plenty of jobs out there for the likes of her.using her kids to try live the high life and pacify him.bet colm wont be without his xmas gifts this year.

I did hear talk about this as well,but I thought maybe it was just talk.i heard shes supposed to be a right stunner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No it’s just a local girl from town, I’d rather not name her as it wouldn’t be fair on her tbh.. he doesn’t share her tags because obviously then tess would know who she is and they have nothing to do with fitness either so it would be suss 🙈 tess is no angel either because if she is really getting those dick pics as she claims she is 🙄 there is no way she’s just ignoring them 🙈 they are for sure getting pics of her fake tits back - she didn’t get them for no reason like 🤮

Reactions: 5
No it’s just a local girl from town, I’d rather not name her as it wouldn’t be fair on her tbh.. he doesn’t share her tags because obviously then tess would know who she is and they have nothing to do with fitness either so it would be suss 🙈 tess is no angel either because if she is really getting those dick pics as she claims she is 🙄 there is no way she’s just ignoring them 🙈 they are for sure getting pics of her fake tits back - she didn’t get them for no reason like 🤮
Jeez I hope the Local girl knows what she's getting into with the toxic couple 😬 You lose them how you get them!

Reactions: 4
Jeez I hope the Local girl knows what she's getting into with the toxic couple 😬 You lose them how you get them!
I'd love to hear how he explains Tess, "so eh yeah I'm with this Nutter, watch your car"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No she set fire to Anna’s car in the middle of the night apparently.. with Anna and her kids inside the house, the car went up in flames along with the side of the house..

How was she not locked up for that they all could have been killed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.