Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie878

VIP Member
At least she is in tier 1, lucky cow 😂

seriously, I hope she’s ok and supported. That’s really tough.

Reactions: 1

Gemsy365

I’ve just had a nose on Facebook as I have missed this account, he is still on there and is linked to her account saying they are married. Can’t see any info on either pages though.

Trooper31

Have you met her?
Yeah she’s very rude/ ignorant! Xx

You must live near me then 😬. I do like Sam. She seems like a nice lady but a bit dull. I saw the shower cap stories and thought that was a bit weird...just wash your hair?!
She’s very ignorant actually in real life lol. Had nothing noteworthy to say on insta apart from @ took my kid out”

Sam is lovely, I've met her a few times through various things (also in Cornwall ) she has alot to deal with regarding her sons diabetes. She's just a normal down to earth girl that got lucky on insta. I say good on her 🤷‍♀️
Got lucky on insta?? She paid for most of her followers,check the interactions...

Gembo

VIP Member
My cousin has her on Facebook as they live in the same town and every bit of him has gone from Facebook and her family are really rallying round her right now x
Oh God poor girl, hope it won’t be too bad for her and that she’s doing ok. And hope she comes back better and stronger.

Imaniceone

Sam is lovely, I've met her a few times through various things (also in Cornwall ) she has alot to deal with regarding her sons diabetes. She's just a normal down to earth girl that got lucky on insta. I say good on her 🤷‍♀️

Kema

I found this thread as realized her insta account is gone. I’ve followed her for years and like her content 😢

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Although sometimes I feel she doesn’t have a child, it’s good he’s rarely filmed but the squares and stories seem to be more her and hubby not her child. It’s hard to see she’s a mother. My children consume my time.