Sunshinesamblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There doesnt seem to be a thread for her?

Does anyone else follow her?

I used to really like her but the more stories ive watched the more odd she seems.

The other day she was wearing a shower cap while cooking so she didnt get food smells in her hair- unhinged!

Reactions: 2
Bored of all the gifted stays/ meals/ outings. I don’t understand how showing us what you got for free will make us want us to pay our hard earned money to go 😒

Reactions: 5
She lives in the same town as me. Everything is always gifted or an ad.
You must live near me then 😬. I do like Sam. She seems like a nice lady but a bit dull. I saw the shower cap stories and thought that was a bit weird...just wash your hair?!

Reactions: 1
Sam is lovely, I've met her a few times through various things (also in Cornwall ) she has alot to deal with regarding her sons diabetes. She's just a normal down to earth girl that got lucky on insta. I say good on her 🤷‍♀️

Have you met her?
Yeah she’s very rude/ ignorant! Xx

You must live near me then 😬. I do like Sam. She seems like a nice lady but a bit dull. I saw the shower cap stories and thought that was a bit weird...just wash your hair?!
She’s very ignorant actually in real life lol. Had nothing noteworthy to say on insta apart from @ took my kid out”

Sam is lovely, I've met her a few times through various things (also in Cornwall ) she has alot to deal with regarding her sons diabetes. She's just a normal down to earth girl that got lucky on insta. I say good on her 🤷‍♀️
Got lucky on insta?? She paid for most of her followers,check the interactions...

Incredibly dull. Everything is free or gifted and the account is a trip deep into dullsville. She's desperate to be popular but her life is just too perfect and boring.

Yeah she’s very rude/ ignorant! Xx

She’s very ignorant actually in real life lol. Had nothing noteworthy to say on insta apart from @ took my kid out”

Got lucky on insta?? She paid for most of her followers,check the interactions...
Ooh that’s interesting 🤔

She seems to have disappeared!
How peculiar! Wonder where she went? Maybe another “insta break” like all the others. “To be present with family” aka spend time with family for 2 Days and spend 363 days behind the phone

She goes quiet on stories a lot then comes back and says things got too much.
Its like she pressures herself to be perfect and do things and then cant keep up with herself.

Shes just so flat and controlled, with a total lack of personality

She was one of the first I followed when I joined insta, the daily diary style stories, “I’m making a cup of tea.....this is me making dinner......what I bought at the shops.....How to administer my sons meds.....”. Its just too twee and her tone is just so patronising and perfect. She’s far from natural when talking. She became too irritating to watch.

I used to watch her years ago too. The final straw was when she storied herself giving her son his meds while he was asleep. Complete lack of privacy for him. She overshared prior to that but that was a step too far. And yes, very twee and patronising but without a hint of personality either.

Although sometimes I feel she doesn’t have a child, it’s good he’s rarely filmed but the squares and stories seem to be more her and hubby not her child. It’s hard to see she’s a mother. My children consume my time.

Although sometimes I feel she doesn’t have a child, it’s good he’s rarely filmed but the squares and stories seem to be more her and hubby not her child. It’s hard to see she’s a mother. My children consume my time.
She's changed since I watched her then. Her son was frequently in her stories, or she'd be talking about his diabetes in great personal detail. That's why I unfollowed; good to hear she's changed if that's the case.