Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dxo

Wasn't it just?

Her son was poorly, she'd taken time off work specially (a week I believe). She literally moped around and whinged the entire week about it. And then a hotel reached out for her to come stay and it was justified because poor Sam had SUCH a bad birthday week. I honestly could not stop rolling my eyes.

Reactions: 2

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
I thought that was utterly ridiculous about her birthday. Unless its a special one your birthday is just a normal day - people get sick, go to work, have days where they are stuck indoors for whatever reason. They don’t sulk about it for days on end. I unfollowed for that, so self-indulgent.
Totally agree. I was absolutely gobsmacked by her response to her birthday. It was totally immature !

Reactions: 1

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
She was one of the first I followed when I joined insta, the daily diary style stories, “I’m making a cup of tea.....this is me making dinner......what I bought at the shops.....How to administer my sons meds.....”. Its just too twee and her tone is just so patronising and perfect. She’s far from natural when talking. She became too irritating to watch.

Cheesefiend

You wouldnt totally delete your account for Christmas would you, you just wouldn't go on it. Especially as she has quite a lot of gifted things and ads, all the recent hotel stays etc.

I expect something has happened and shes having a crisis.

Kema

Arrgh I love Sam’s insta and now you’ve all probably put her off doing stories 😂 Hope she’s back soon!

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Yeah she’s very rude/ ignorant! Xx

She’s very ignorant actually in real life lol. Had nothing noteworthy to say on insta apart from @ took my kid out”

Got lucky on insta?? She paid for most of her followers,check the interactions...
Ooh that’s interesting 🤔

She seems to have disappeared!
How peculiar! Wonder where she went? Maybe another “insta break” like all the others. “To be present with family” aka spend time with family for 2 Days and spend 363 days behind the phone

Rosie878

VIP Member
She annoys me cos she is older than me but looks way younger 😂 seriously, I do quite like her - she has a day job and they seem to have a ‘normal’ income and family home. She’s definitely more relatable than most. I think she’s done well to make the most of her girl next door vibe.

Kema

Where is her account gone to? I can’t find it anymore? I love her content and sad if she left insta because of this thread

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Think this is why I’m wary of the squares and stories where people are too gushy about their perfect life as behind closed doors things could be terrible.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Used to follow for a bit but her constant primark shopping sprees annoyed me. Why does someone need to much shit?
Love it!
Yes an insta account loving primark did made me chuckle.
I bloody hate primark and someone making a capsule wardrobe from primark is a bit weird.

She lives in the same town as me. Everything is always gifted or an ad.
You must live near me then 😬. I do like Sam. She seems like a nice lady but a bit dull. I saw the shower cap stories and thought that was a bit weird...just wash your hair?!