Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I suspect the majority of her followers are from Devon, Cornwall areas.
Shes probably great for highlighting areas to go to in that area; places to eat, stay; daytrips etc but for the rest of us her lifestyle is quite dull as she never seems to leave the county and isn’t particularly dynamic with fashion, just another sheep.
She’s nice enough. If she’s out off storying and sensitive to opinions then IG isn’t for her.
Far more interesting IG’ers to follow.

Reactions: 2

Cheesefiend

That is sad if its true. Sadly very very common in forces families. I can understand her not wanting to play it out on social media.

Cerase

I used to watch her years ago too. The final straw was when she storied herself giving her son his meds while he was asleep. Complete lack of privacy for him. She overshared prior to that but that was a step too far. And yes, very twee and patronising but without a hint of personality either.

Nessa93

I would as she was just so normal I hope that the rumours about her so called divorce are fake

Cheesefiend

There doesnt seem to be a thread for her?

Does anyone else follow her?

I used to really like her but the more stories ive watched the more odd she seems.

The other day she was wearing a shower cap while cooking so she didnt get food smells in her hair- unhinged!

Lunalola1

I think also, her a Dylan are getting a divorce. I think she wanted to be super private in that time too .

Kema

Is Sam’s sister gone from insta too as I both enjoyed their content. I really hope Sam makes it back to insta when she feels ready.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
21k followers but rubbish likes. It’s fishy to me. Her content isnt interesting. She’s far from fashionable and her house is Ikea.

Pickles

She hardly ever bothers replying to anyone who comments on her photos, think that comes across as a bit rude!

dxo

Agree. If she's quiet on insta bcus of this thread then she's not cut out as an ''influencer''.

People from Devon & Cornwall don't need her telling us where's good to go.... we already know. Perhaps it's handy for people coming down on holiday, but I don't think her 'kindly gifted' stays are really going to persuade anyone with half a brain cell. Dull dull dull.

dxo

Her replies to DM's are very one sided too. It's all about her.

Icantbelievemyeyes

I don't mind Sam. At least she doesn't bum-lick the other influencers. pretty much keeps herself to herself and has her own style

Cheesefiend

She goes quiet on stories a lot then comes back and says things got too much.
Its like she pressures herself to be perfect and do things and then cant keep up with herself.

Shes just so flat and controlled, with a total lack of personality

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Incredibly dull. Everything is free or gifted and the account is a trip deep into dullsville. She's desperate to be popular but her life is just too perfect and boring.

dxo

Oh gosh, poor Sam. That is awful. Just goes to show you don't know what's happening behind closed doors. Insta doesn't portray real life :(.