Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cerase

Although sometimes I feel she doesn’t have a child, it’s good he’s rarely filmed but the squares and stories seem to be more her and hubby not her child. It’s hard to see she’s a mother. My children consume my time.
She's changed since I watched her then. Her son was frequently in her stories, or she'd be talking about his diabetes in great personal detail. That's why I unfollowed; good to hear she's changed if that's the case.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Eugh.....when you are on insta and find her pic on another Instagram fashion account. Everything about her is irritating. Everything she wears puts me off buying, if I’d seen someone less boring wear it I’d probably buy but she makes clothes look like they are for a librarian.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I think instagram is saturated with bloggers and there isn’t anything particularly unique about her or her account. She’s nice enough, happy, smiling but maybe too nice that you can’t relate.
She’s fortunate that where she lives the local businesses are keen to gift so that she maybe helps with tourism and generates locals to visit but she doesn’t have a huge following.
I don’t dislike her but she’s just a tad bland.