Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't think she's done any completely non-sponsored (not including #gifted items or anything) in years, besides maybe some of her book videos. Almost all the vlogs that she acts like she spontaneously wanted to take us "loves" along on for a day in her life have at least a sponsored section where she was clearly contractually obligated to talk about some "lifestyle" product like that language learning app she inserted into a couple vlogs a few months ago. All her instagram posts have at least one gifted clothing or accessory item that she's probably supposed to be posting about, not just mentioning that she received it for free years ago. On one hand she's at least a bit more discerning in her sponsorships, she's not hawking toothpaste or anything that doesn't fit with her "upscale bougie lifestyle" image, but on the other hand she's clearly only interested in this when she has to do it.
I wonder if it's less to do with interest and more to do with motivation? Depression has been mentioned a couple times here and I can really buy it. Maybe she only does sponsored stuff because she had to.

Reactions: 3
This is so depressing. What does she do all day?! I know she'll have every resource at her disposal after the baby but she's in for such a wake up call. I worry PND will hit her like a bus.
I also think it seems likely that she'll end up with PPD, if only because she seems to ALREADY have some kind of depression and/or anxiety problems. She seems to see the baby as the thing that will save her current outlook on life, and while it totally might, she also might be one of the people who ends up feeling even more empty and unfulfilled, and then feeling guilty that they're not just over the moon giddy all the time with their new baby, and it spirals out of control. Like you said, she will probably have hired help, and at the very least a stay-at-home father for the baby, too, but I've known several women who seemed to think a baby would automatically make them happy and then ended up quite depressed when they felt like they weren't happy enough after birth.

I wonder if it's less to do with interest and more to do with motivation? Depression has been mentioned a couple times here and I can really buy it. Maybe she only does sponsored stuff because she had to.
I totally agree. Idk if Tattle has the same rules as GG about diagnosing, but....I definitely think she has depression. She's mentioned classic symptoms quite a few times, and it's unclear to me if she realizes they're hallmarks of depression (and anxiety) but just doesn't want to go into that on her videos although she seeks help privately, or if she thinks that it's just normal to need to have a "little bit of a lie-in" every other day despite doing nothing that tiring, be too mentally worn out to walk up the stairs to your living area from the car, etc.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get my head around what Zak must do all day 🤯
We all know Jess is lazy and counts reading a book as a productive day, but we’ve never seen any signs of Zak lying around reading too.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get my head around what Zak must do all day 🤯
We all know Jess is lazy and counts reading a book as a productive day, but we’ve never seen any signs of Zak lying around reading too.
It seems that at least in the past few months he's been involved with helping to take Indie and their mom to school and appointments, as well as cooking for the family, although that probably doesn't occupy *all* his time. I do think he's probably doing things and just doesn't want to be filmed, rather than him literally not doing anything. Remember, it was JESS who wanted him to quit his chef job and come be with her 24/7. He didn't beg her to be his sugar mama so he could be unemployed or anything.

Reactions: 7
It seems that at least in the past few months he's been involved with helping to take Indie and their mom to school and appointments, as well as cooking for the family, although that probably doesn't occupy *all* his time. I do think he's probably doing things and just doesn't want to be filmed, rather than him literally not doing anything. Remember, it was JESS who wanted him to quit his chef job and come be with her 24/7. He didn't beg her to be his sugar mama so he could be unemployed or anything.
It's not as if she forced him though he could have said no. He seems to have quit a few things in the past (uni and other jobs) so not rly surprising. That being said tho, I do think it was a super stupid move, they def don't put out enough content to justify it being two people's full time jobs..

It's not as if she forced him though he could have said no. He seems to have quit a few things in the past (uni and other jobs) so not rly surprising. That being said tho, I do think it was a super stupid move, they def don't put out enough content to justify it being two people's full time jobs..
Oh yeah, I don't think he's some ultra-motivated entrepreneur or anything, I just wanted to point out that this "be full-time staff for Jess's family" thing wasn't his idea. To me it seemed like he quit uni but was way more passionate about being a chef. I think the reason she wanted him around full-time was way more emotional support than needing the extra labor (see previous depression posts....). She hardly puts out enough content to keep even one person busy, much less two.

Does anyone know why she privated that vlog from a couple months ago where Indie caught her hair in the blowdryer and where she organized her books?

It’s weird isn’t it?! All the months seem to merge into one! I feel like if I hadn’t had a baby last year then I’d have nothing to mark time with and to break the monotony of just WFH everyday all day (PSA: this is not a reason to have a baby, although I do hope it helps Jess find some direction)

it's weird bc her name isn't referenced in Companies House... which company does she bill under??
Could be self-employed therefore no company needed and no one else can see her earnings apart from her.
Or she could be a sole tradder but I dont know much about that.

Reactions: 1
Doesn't reeeeally make a difference but I think it's an S1 isn't it?

Reactions: 1
So she’s finally posted her 2020 books video (a miracle), and lo and behold they are indeed at the farm. She claims they’ve been there since well before Christmas, implying they left before tier 4, but she intentionally kept it vague. I’m not inclined to believe her. Not to mention, London was in tier 3 for ages, and under those restrictions non-essential travel was still banned. So yet another influencer enjoying their immense privilege. And because of lockdown she says they’re staying there for the foreseeable.... doesn’t she have scan appointments in London? Anyway she also basically admits she’s done zero work for the past month. I’m so sick of this woman’s privilege.

Reactions: 27
So she’s finally posted her 2020 books video (a miracle), and lo and behold they are indeed at the farm. She claims they’ve been there since well before Christmas, implying they left before tier 4, but she intentionally kept it vague. I’m not inclined to believe her. Not to mention, London was in tier 3 for ages, and under those restrictions non-essential travel was still banned. So yet another influencer enjoying their immense privilege. And because of lockdown she says they’re staying there for the foreseeable.... doesn’t she have scan appointments in London? Anyway she also basically admits she’s done zero work for the past month. I’m so sick of this woman’s privilege.
Not to defend her but London was in tier 3 for all but a week before it them became tier 4, I don’t get why she’d be away from her appointments etc? But I assume they’ll be travelling and claim it’s essential but you’d hope they’ve thought of all of this already

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.