Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she will essentially move a few streets up from her mum's. Awesome! How did you all find the address? I am now curious because I am from the area.
in the first "house tour" she did there was a shot of the houses opposite which I recognised (I work in W London quite alot).

Reactions: 1
I haven’t written here before but reading about her attitute towards the house reminded me how she said that they were thinking of living in that house for 10 years and i was absolutely baffled! For me, that house would be forever not just 10 years and that was one of those moments of perspective of just how different jess’s mindset is
Maybe she would want to move out of London when her kids are older, and if her mom is retired. In 10 years that house renovated will probably be worth a lot more, maybe they'll move close to their country home.

I can’t imagine Jess wanting to leave London. Maybe a second home somewhere, but I think she’d stay in London, just like her mother.

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine Jess wanting to leave London. Maybe a second home somewhere, but I think she’d stay in London, just like her mother.
I agree with this, her family roots are in London, she can afford to live there, has her mum around the corner, why would she need to leave? She’ll definitely use the farm like her mum does for Christmas and other breaks, I would imagine she’ll buy another property somewhere out in the country, I wouldn’t be surprised if they pick Yorkshire or somewhere like that

Reactions: 1
Urgh.

She lives of her parents money, got the best education money could buy, supported through uni, then a masters, was taken on amazing educatonial holidays and repays that investment by doing sweet fa all day - she is a lazy parasite leeching off others hard work.

She gives nothing back to society or to her viewers and will continue to be a leech as long as she can, she should be working as an able bodied adult, contributing to society in some way. A job that might not be for monetary gains but to help her community or to help the arts that she claims to love.
Can you really not see that?
I find her lazy attitude absolutely disgusting, her parents must be shocked and saddened that all of their time and all of their hard work to educate her has led to this apathy. How can you not follow that train if thought and only come back with you must be jEaLoUs.
Seriously?
Disguised and disappointed - yes. This woman had a lot of potential and so many privileges and opportunities not available to the majority and chooses to rot away in a bathtub with a paperback.

Amelia liana also has filthy rich parents but churns out the cheesy cheery content on a fairly regular basis, even does the odd bit of charity work to give back. Jess could have done a podcast om books, apparently a passion of hers, but instead plops for half arsed book reviews heavily comprised of stealing other people's reviews off goodreads. Just like stealing a degree by paying others to write essays for you.
Do the work yourself.

I do know a little of AU healthcare, not as much as you will living there but it is veryyyyy different to UK healthcare, especially now. Individuals in the UK simply cannot choose any health treatment here, maybe in theory but the reality is different. Advantages of paying through the nose for a private birth is seeing the same consultant throughout and having them (hopefully) at the c section. They will helpfully guide you to a c section, it's more convenient for them as they won't be dragged back into hospital at 3am, and as a bonus they can charge more for it! I am angry at the huge gap betwen private and public healthcare yes. All of us in the UK should be horrified at the lack of investment in it, we will probably all use it at some point.

Lastly moving forward you might consider writing 'people' who give birth, to be properly inclusive.

Thanks my loves, if anyone read this.
This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. LOL. All women are people.

Reactions: 2
in the first "house tour" she did there was a shot of the houses opposite which I recognised (I work in W London quite alot).
Omg! You're right! I rewatched the tour and recognised the street. It was very easy to find the house from then on. Thanks!

People are right! The house looked still liveable when it was for sale. The video made it look like a ruin or a crack den. Not ok!

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d upload because this thread has reached levels of craycray I can’t get behind 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Urgh.

She lives of her parents money, got the best education money could buy, supported through uni, then a masters, was taken on amazing educatonial holidays and repays that investment by doing sweet fa all day - she is a lazy parasite leeching off others hard work.

She gives nothing back to society or to her viewers and will continue to be a leech as long as she can, she should be working as an able bodied adult, contributing to society in some way. A job that might not be for monetary gains but to help her community or to help the arts that she claims to love.
I find her lazy attitude absolutely disgusting, her parents must be shocked and saddened that all of their time and all of their hard work to educate her has led to this apathy. How can you not follow that train if thought and only come back with you must be jEaLoUs.
Seriously?
Disguised and disappointed - yes. This woman had a lot of potential and so many privileges and opportunities not available to the majority and chooses to rot away in a bathtub with a paperback.

Amelia liana also has filthy rich parents but churns out the cheesy cheery content on a fairly regular basis, even does the odd bit of charity work to give back. Jess could have done a podcast om books, apparently a passion of hers, but instead plops for half arsed book reviews heavily comprised of stealing other people's reviews off goodreads. Just like stealing a degree by paying others to write essays for you.
Do the work yourself.

I do know a little of AU healthcare, not as much as you will living there but it is veryyyyy different to UK healthcare, especially now. Individuals in the UK simply cannot choose any health treatment here, maybe in theory but the reality is different. Advantages of paying through the nose for a private birth is seeing the same consultant throughout and having them (hopefully) at the c section. They will helpfully guide you to a c section, it's more convenient for them as they won't be dragged back into hospital at 3am, and as a bonus they can charge more for it! I am angry at the huge gap betwen private and public healthcare yes. All of us in the UK should be horrified at the lack of investment in it, we will probably all use it at some point.

Lastly moving forward you might consider writing 'people' who give birth, to be properly inclusive.

Rolls eye. For Pete's sake we can say WOMEN who give birth. Stop with the erasure of women and facts please. I understand that there are non binary people and transgender men that give birth, but for goodness sake we are allowed to say women who give birth. This is beginning to get ridiculous.
Urgh.

Seriously?

Do the work yourself.

Thanks my loves, if anyone read this.
Rolls eyes and inhales. We can say WOMEN who give birth. Stop with the erasure of women and facts please. I understand that there are non binary and trans men that give birth, but for goodness sake we are allowed to say women who give birth. This is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The vast vast majority of people who give birth are women. I don’t think anyone who refers to women giving birth is anti trans & it’s completely OTT to suggest so & suggest that every time we talk about giving birth we have to ensure we use the word people.

Im 100% not anti trans in any way. I’m 100% accept that there are people born in wrong body. However, there are people who do not share this view. In my view nitpicking about language increases polarisation. Further, starting to refer to women under the umbrella of people who have a cervix risks dehumanising women. Women fought for rights for a long, long time.

If no offence is meant, let’s not take offence.
Women and trans men give birth. Jess is a woman this thread is about Jess & there was a reference to women such as Jess giving birth. It doesn’t mean that trans men don’t also give birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t like to comment on her house...

the one her and (so she claims Zack) bought for what is speculated 1 million.

this is major house flipping is something that I have recently becoming aware of. This is a common actvity for the wealthy. I think it serves as a wealth transfer and income generator. I’ve noticed many celebrities doing this over the years, while not buying homes in the condition of Jess’ but - doing major MAJOR upgrades and selling the property (for a profit) or using it as a rental/air bnb etc while they move on to the next.

For example Hannah Bronfman and her husband totally re did their Manhattan apartment only to sell it as is completely furnished and purchase a different apt for 2.7 million which they are in the process of a total gut and rehab on. This is in addition to her home in Hampton’s which is also a renovation that she rents in the summer (pre covid) for like 70k or more. Yeah Hannah Bronfman is wealthy (her father own Segrams gin for something and is worth around 3billion) but I think this what Jess may be doing. Starting the high end buy and flip or buy and hold strategy.

anyway here are the vids of the apt they sold

https://youtu.be/PuA-5_eJngc

new apt

Reactions: 8
I think the issue with Jess is she never really communicates about what direction she wants to make. Not that she owns anything to us, but I think it would make much more sense if we could have some insight from her. Instead we are left to guess about how she feels/what she will do in the future. I think other influencers communicate their intentions much better to their audience than her. And that makes them much more engaging and relatable.

Reactions: 6
wonder if the trip to the farm will be cancelled this year
Good question. They’ll defo be defying the guidance if they don’t cancel. She’s gone quiet again... I’m guessing she won’t resurface until the new year now and will make some excuses about needing an extended break.

Reactions: 3
Good question. They’ll defo be defying the guidance if they don’t cancel. She’s gone quiet again... I’m guessing she won’t resurface until the new year now and will make some excuses about needing an extended break.
If they are all one household and just driving straight there to be in the farm and not mixing with anyone then would that not be allowed?

I'm sure they will be being careful as her mum has been shielding because of chemo - I would hope they will be anyway!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.