Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't watch her anymore without fast forwarding and skipping through, for some reason she makes me feel low in energy. Also a year is a long long time for that house to stay pretty much the same as before and unrenovated, can't imagine the stress that brings.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can't watch her anymore without fast forwarding and skipping through, for some reason she makes me feel low in energy. Also a year is a long long time for that house to stay pretty much the same as before and unrenovated, can't imagine the stress that brings.
Her vlogs are also just SO BORING now. I used to love her vlogs because she actually did stuff, now she just sits in one spot in her house and talks it's a snoozefest

Reactions: 4
Her vlogs are also just SO BORING now. I used to love her vlogs because she actually did stuff, now she just sits in one spot in her house and talks it's a snoozefest
Totallllly agree either just sat in front of her dresser or at her desk or in bed. And nothing she says is particularly interesting as she doesn't do anything. Usually either about her skin or books she has read which could just be in her book video? Wouldn't really go to her for skin advice as she has those super expensive laser treatments so I wouldn't ever take product recommendations as any skin benefits she sees probably come from the laser.

Reactions: 6
On her story about Beirut she said she hasn’t been posting regularly for various reasons

Reactions: 2
It's good news if she is pregnant, it will probably give her something to focus on rather than lounging about taking baths and reading books.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dont wanna sound like a perv but her latest insta pic, her boobs are much bigger, so maybe she is pregnant

“Hi my loves.....”

oh duck off. Nothing else to add.
THIRTY FIVE bleeping MINUTES I WILL NEVER GET A REFUND ON...
HI MY LOVES!!
ad
ad
spon
yawn
so busy doing duck all
books
zak the bum
GOOD MORNING MY LOVES!!!!
didn't finish vlogging because... lazy shits
yawn
yawn
books
spon, duck off telling people how to shower Jess, your boyfriend looks like he’s scared of soap!!!

EVERYTHING ABOUT HER ANNOYS ME LATELY 😆 ok I’m turning off the caps 😬

the posh soft spoken voice NEVER pissed me off this much before 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is it impossible for her to upload a video without a goddamn sponsorship? She also didn't put AD in the title, which is the only reason I clicked on it. I was surprised she was doing a non-sponsored video, but of course I was wrong. :rolleyes:

There’s quite a few comments with quite a few likes about the particular company she is being sponsored by in this vlog, I don’t think she’ll address it at all

Some fair comments about the sponsorship. Is she going to reply to them though? Nah.

Honestly I've no idea how she gets away with having ZERO interaction with her audience on social media, seeing this is now her actual job. Can you imagine if I get my monthly paycheck but refuse to engage with my clients? Seriously what's wrong with her.

She never interacted with anyone ... not sure why you guys keep expecting this o_o
This weekend was the first time she ever put other people's mentions of her on her IG (about the new vlog)... I don't remember a single time that she ever did this. When I saw it, I was like "the world is about to end" :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

She never interacted with anyone ... not sure why you guys keep expecting this o_o
This weekend was the first time she ever put other people's mentions of her on her IG (about the new vlog)... I don't remember a single time that she ever did this. When I saw it, I was like "the world is about to end" :ROFLMAO::sneaky:
back in the old old days she used to reply! truly haha. like a good majority of the comments.

• Wow
Is she teasing with that new Instagram caption or am I just overthinking her posts at this point?

Baby blue 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.