Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she will essentially move a few streets up from her mum's. Awesome! How did you all find the address? I am now curious because I am from the area.
in the first "house tour" she did there was a shot of the houses opposite which I recognised (I work in W London quite alot).

Reactions: 1
Maybe she would want to move out of London when her kids are older, and if her mom is retired. In 10 years that house renovated will probably be worth a lot more, maybe they'll move close to their country home.

I can’t imagine Jess wanting to leave London. Maybe a second home somewhere, but I think she’d stay in London, just like her mother.

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine Jess wanting to leave London. Maybe a second home somewhere, but I think she’d stay in London, just like her mother.
I agree with this, her family roots are in London, she can afford to live there, has her mum around the corner, why would she need to leave? She’ll definitely use the farm like her mum does for Christmas and other breaks, I would imagine she’ll buy another property somewhere out in the country, I wouldn’t be surprised if they pick Yorkshire or somewhere like that

Reactions: 1
This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. LOL. All women are people.

Reactions: 2
in the first "house tour" she did there was a shot of the houses opposite which I recognised (I work in W London quite alot).
Omg! You're right! I rewatched the tour and recognised the street. It was very easy to find the house from then on. Thanks!

People are right! The house looked still liveable when it was for sale. The video made it look like a ruin or a crack den. Not ok!

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d upload because this thread has reached levels of craycray I can’t get behind

Reactions: 23
Rolls eyes and inhales. We can say WOMEN who give birth. Stop with the erasure of women and facts please. I understand that there are non binary and trans men that give birth, but for goodness sake we are allowed to say women who give birth. This is ridiculous.

Reactions: 34
The vast vast majority of people who give birth are women. I don’t think anyone who refers to women giving birth is anti trans & it’s completely OTT to suggest so & suggest that every time we talk about giving birth we have to ensure we use the word people.

Im 100% not anti trans in any way. I’m 100% accept that there are people born in wrong body. However, there are people who do not share this view. In my view nitpicking about language increases polarisation. Further, starting to refer to women under the umbrella of people who have a cervix risks dehumanising women. Women fought for rights for a long, long time.

If no offence is meant, let’s not take offence.
Women and trans men give birth. Jess is a woman this thread is about Jess & there was a reference to women such as Jess giving birth. It doesn’t mean that trans men don’t also give birth.

Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t like to comment on her house...

the one her and (so she claims Zack) bought for what is speculated 1 million.

this is major house flipping is something that I have recently becoming aware of. This is a common actvity for the wealthy. I think it serves as a wealth transfer and income generator. I’ve noticed many celebrities doing this over the years, while not buying homes in the condition of Jess’ but - doing major MAJOR upgrades and selling the property (for a profit) or using it as a rental/air bnb etc while they move on to the next.

For example Hannah Bronfman and her husband totally re did their Manhattan apartment only to sell it as is completely furnished and purchase a different apt for 2.7 million which they are in the process of a total gut and rehab on. This is in addition to her home in Hampton’s which is also a renovation that she rents in the summer (pre covid) for like 70k or more. Yeah Hannah Bronfman is wealthy (her father own Segrams gin for something and is worth around 3billion) but I think this what Jess may be doing. Starting the high end buy and flip or buy and hold strategy.

anyway here are the vids of the apt they sold

https://youtu.be/PuA-5_eJngc

new apt

Reactions: 8
I think the issue with Jess is she never really communicates about what direction she wants to make. Not that she owns anything to us, but I think it would make much more sense if we could have some insight from her. Instead we are left to guess about how she feels/what she will do in the future. I think other influencers communicate their intentions much better to their audience than her. And that makes them much more engaging and relatable.

Reactions: 6
wonder if the trip to the farm will be cancelled this year
Good question. They’ll defo be defying the guidance if they don’t cancel. She’s gone quiet again... I’m guessing she won’t resurface until the new year now and will make some excuses about needing an extended break.

Reactions: 3
Good question. They’ll defo be defying the guidance if they don’t cancel. She’s gone quiet again... I’m guessing she won’t resurface until the new year now and will make some excuses about needing an extended break.
If they are all one household and just driving straight there to be in the farm and not mixing with anyone then would that not be allowed?

I'm sure they will be being careful as her mum has been shielding because of chemo - I would hope they will be anyway!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.