Sunbeamsjess #5 never consistent, always disappears, renovates a house for 4+ years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this made me look up her patreon (I used to be a member), never paid attention to how many patrons she had. Over 1000! Paying at least £3 a month, and £8/month is the most popular tier! Damn
Is this for real? So Jess is raking in between £3000-£8000 per month just for selecting a book for some followers to read and discuss each month?! Christ where did I go wrong in life lol.

I hate to be that person but I can’t help but feel incredibly frustrated, angry at the world and spiteful toward people like her when I’m out here breaking my back working full time yet have been struggling financially since 2019 with what seems like no end in sight. This is the case for so many - the world is in a dire state all around and it seems like it’s only getting worse.

Gosh it must be nice for the influencers who get to sit back in their cushy bubbles of ignorance, not lifting a finger whilst they get to watch the money pot grow bigger and bigger each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When you pay for something and don't get anything in return, that's just thievery. But yeah, those who pay for her nonexistent content are just fools who parted with their money, I guess.

Reactions: 10
I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, and considering all of the criticism she received on her last video you would think she would put just a little bit more effort in trying to be active on her ig or patreon or whatever. But I stand corrected. 🤠
1712431262776.png

Reactions: 4
I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, and considering all of the criticism she received on her last video you would think she would put just a little bit more effort in trying to be active on her ig or patreon or whatever. But I stand corrected. 🤠
View attachment 2860365
Bold of you to assume she read any of those comments 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£1200 plus whatever she gets in sponsorship and the fact that she doesn't have to pay to live so everything is pocket money. It's actually disgusting. The way people come in to defend influencers and celebs is insane to me. You know they're not your friend right? They don't care about you! You're a source of money and parasocial relationships only go one way.

Reactions: 13
People used to make more money off YouTube right? Do you think Jess made a lot in her heyday? I’m sure her parents would’ve helped her to invest some of it. She’s been on YouTube so long now, I wonder how much new money she needs.

Reactions: 2
People used to make more money off YouTube right? Do you think Jess made a lot in her heyday? I’m sure her parents would’ve helped her to invest some of it. She’s been on YouTube so long now, I wonder how much new money she needs.
Her YouTube money was petty change/fun money for her. Her money money is her family/mothers money.

Reactions: 11
I know this is probably naive of me, but I can't believe that out of all influencers that were very popular in 2010s, Jessie is the one that grew up so shallow and utterly uninteresting. It's tough to believe this woman and the girl off extrasunbeamsjess are the same person.

Reactions: 18