Sunbeamsjess #5 never consistent, always disappears, renovates a house for 4+ years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really odd the way she talks about reading and note making as if she's an academic or doing regular very indepth videos (which unless they're on patreon she doesn't?)

Reactions: 8
Imagine if she hadn’t got pregnant by accident? What would she be doing?? Filling her time with? Still skulking about her mother’s house and reading?

Reactions: 1
Imagine if she hadn’t got pregnant by accident? What would she be doing?? Filling her time with? Still skulking about her mother’s house and reading?
Yup, pretty much. You forgot expensive clothing hauls that aren't special at all. They'll all be "curated", a.k.a hoarded.

Reactions: 3
Yup, pretty much. You forgot expensive clothing hauls that aren't special at all. They'll all be "curated", a.k.a hoarded.
And then when she does fit into them or is done with them they are “archived” and stored at the farm aka hoarded

• Haha
And then when she does fit into them or is done with them they are “archived” and stored at the farm aka hoarded
When she started ‘archiving’ her clothes it was the beginning of the end for me with her channel 😂 Archival fashion means super rare and are pieces that actually mean something, not just any garment. She has some lovely pieces of course but I highly, highly doubt her daughter is going to be interested in boxy white t-shirts, Free People button ups or Jeffrey Campbell heels in 25 years time.

I’m sure she has several items she could sell on Vinted to support her ‘little family’.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't it be funny when Ines grows up and she's in to more feminine styles and not oversized, overpriced grunge?

Reactions: 2
the only question I ever want to ask her and her boyfriend is, do you not get bored doing absolutely nothing?

Reactions: 11
I feel like she really doesn't optimize her content for the amount of reading she does. Like she could easily get four videos a month just based on the number of books she reads, but instead she just does wrap ups.

Do you think she doesn't do the other "standard" book tube formats (like themed reading vlogs or challenges) because she doesn't actually watch anyone else and doesn't realize she could, or does she think that's all beneath her because she's a "serious reader" or whatever?

Reactions: 9
I feel like she really doesn't optimize her content for the amount of reading she does. Like she could easily get four videos a month just based on the number of books she reads, but instead she just does wrap ups.

Do you think she doesn't do the other "standard" book tube formats (like themed reading vlogs or challenges) because she doesn't actually watch anyone else and doesn't realize she could, or does she think that's all beneath her because she's a "serious reader" or whatever?
She could be doing reading vlogs or 'read with me' videos too! I've seen some people who just turn the camera on as they're reading so people can play it in the background as they're reading. As always with Jess there's so much potential and she does nothing with it.

Reactions: 6
No new video for 2 weeks and let's not even talk about how dead her IG is. Tell us again how busy you are Jess.....

Sigh.

No new YouTube video for weeks, nothing on Instagram as usual bar an ad she did at the start of this month and of course nothing on TikTok despite doing a whole reintroduction and promising all sorts of content and vlogs on there.

Wait! What’s this? After another long hiatus, she’s finally uploaded a TikTok this afternoon! Oh. It’s literally a clip of her removing ‘ugly stickers’ off of her books and proudly stating how she will ‘chat through’ some of her ‘techniques’ with us. (Spoiler alert, she used a hairdryer to heat and peel them off) - riveting.

She even mentions that she might chat to us a little bit about the books of which she is removing the stickers from.. (spoiler alert, she doesn’t.) Because apparently she can’t be arsed ‘doesn’t have enough time’ as she states in caption. Of course not. She’s just too busy!

That’s our Jess, totally busy and exhausted as always, doing everything she can to provide for her little family. 🥲

Reactions: 17
Not Jess uploading after a month off to say she's "inspired by the beginning of the year to unlock some new creativity" at the end of March 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not Jess uploading after a month off to say she's "inspired by the beginning of the year to unlock some new creativity" at the end of March 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Got nothing to do with the fact that it’s a badly declared AD….
She seems to get away with never properly declaring them

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Got nothing to do with the fact that it’s a badly declared AD….
She seems to get away with never properly declaring them
Yep, I've reported it to the ASA. Don't know how she keeps getting away with it. They'll probably ignore it but I had time and was feeling petty today 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12