Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s honestly baffling just how rich she is. I’m guessing maybe only 5-6 of them were on the trip and yet they stayed in a 7 bedroom villa fit for 14 guests. Her whole spiel about supporting her little family and also charging people on patreon (at not cheap prices either) really irks me when she clearly has access to so much money.

Reactions: 29
If her mum was on the trip, I’m assuming her mum paid. As rich as she is, I don’t think Jess has that kind of money to blow on accommodation.

Reactions: 9
I think the part of being filthy rich I am most jealous of is definitely the holidays. She always stays in such gorgeous hotels. I remember a few years ago she stayed at Sugar Beach in St Lucia which for me is a dream honeymoon destination, but for Jess it was just a random holiday. And she went on two amazing safaris in one year (along with several other holidays) when she was a uni student!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If her mum was on the trip, I’m assuming her mum paid. As rich as she is, I don’t think Jess has that kind of money to blow on accommodation.
Meh, her mum's money is her money. Even if it's set aside in a trust

But if she’s booked again 🤷‍♀️ unless it’s her mum that’s booked for them again

Reactions: 1
I think the part of being filthy rich I am most jealous of is definitely the holidays. She always stays in such gorgeous hotels. I remember a few years ago she stayed at Sugar Beach in St Lucia which for me is a dream honeymoon destination, but for Jess it was just a random holiday. And she went on two amazing safaris in one year (along with several other holidays) when she was a uni student!
Same! Any experiences you can get being filthy rich are the main thing I'm jealous of (excluding 250k trips in a suspiciously made "submarine" ofc)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Zak come from money? Does he have his own money? Because if I were in his shoes, I would be so embarrassed! I am basically unemployed, living in my gf's mother's posh house for free, all life expenses paid, have a baby with said gf and go on fancy holidays on their dime as well.

It's one thing for Jess to benefit from her parents' wealth but for her bf to have no steady income is another. Does he not have any pride as a provider at all? He doesn't have to earn crazy money but there's something very gratifying in being able to raise your kid with money you earned.
Also what if their relationship goes south at some point? She will have wealth and a family of lawyers on her side. What will he have?

Reactions: 5
Also what if their relationship goes south at some point? She will have wealth and a family of lawyers on her side. What will he have?
Meh they both seem like too much of lazy slugs to be vindictive to each other in the event of a breakup. I'm sure her family's connections would help find Ines's father a job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is her August books video sponsored by something that has nothing to do with books or reading?!

Reactions: 6
I don't think Jess is vengeful so if they break up, I can see her being civil enough to co-parent peacefully. If Zak doesn't come from money himself or gets a proper job, it's likely that the finances required to raise a child will depend on Jess' family. Especially since they are accustomed to a certain lifestyle. Zak will still be a dad but not the primary financial provider.

I don’t think Jess has to be vengeful or vindictive for things to not work out in his favor. I just mean that at the end of the day, rich people will protect themselves and their properties and investments. And who knows, plenty of seemingly nice passive people have hired aggressive legal teams that protect their interests.

Reactions: 11
I would not choose this life as a partner either, but there are plenty of women who lead Zak’s life.

Reactions: 3
Yeah there are plenty of stay at home partners out there and if you can afford it, why not. The problem with Zak and Jess is that they're so lethargic and seem to take a long time to accomplish anything even with all the help and opportunities that they have.

sorry I’m not trying to bash stay at home partners. I think that that is great and valuable work and I know that zak contributes a lot to their family. I don’t mean to come off like I’m dissing him for staying at home. I was more trying to point out that Jess and her family have more money and resources and that is a power imbalance if he is not also wealthy. Women have been screwed over for ages as stay at home parents and their work has been undervalued. Historically, this is why so many people advise for a “rainy day fund”. I know it’s 2023 and things may be different now but who knows. I know it’s not good to think so negatively and worst case scenario but it happens. And although I like Jess and she seems like a kind person, I don’t know her. So you never know

Reactions: 10
sorry I’m not trying to bash stay at home partners. I think that that is great and valuable work and I know that zak contributes a lot to their family. I don’t mean to come off like I’m dissing him for staying at home. I was more trying to point out that Jess and her family have more money and resources and that is a power imbalance if he is not also wealthy. Women have been screwed over for ages as stay at home parents and their work has been undervalued. Historically, this is why so many people advise for a “rainy day fund”. I know it’s 2023 and things may be different now but who knows. I know it’s not good to think so negatively and worst case scenario but it happens. And although I like Jess and she seems like a kind person, I don’t know her. So you never know
I get where you are coming from - him being a stay at home parent is absolutely fine. It’s if something did happen and they broke up, he has no current income so can’t have any savings so would not be a good position financially if he was to be on his own.

I get where you are coming from - him being a stay at home parent is absolutely fine. It’s if something did happen and they broke up, he has no current income so can’t have any savings so would not be a good position financially if he was to be on his own.
You are right but I do think if they broke up Jess's mum / trust fund would set him up with money to get his feet on the ground and connections to find a job. Like I don't think they'd want Ines's father to be a struggling unemployed person, especially if he continues to play an active role in her life. I'm not saying they would continue to support him forever but I really doubt he would be thrown out into the street with two empty hands (unless he like did something terrible to Jess or Ines)

Also I know Jess's family would have much fancier lawyers, but I would think at this point he would be entitled to alimony or whatever the equivalent is. But I agree with mushkala, I think if they broke up it wouldn't be super hateful and Jess would try to make sure he was set for life on his own.

Reactions: 2
They're not married (as far as I know) so he wouldn't be entitled to anything financially would he? I don't think common law marriage is recognised in the UK

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.