Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she's always gravitated towards the silent/brooding types. But I'd also give any new parents some grace when it comes to occasionally being annoyed with each other - it really is a part of adjusting to new parenthood.
To me he's always come across as rather a miserable so and so..When Jess had her friends round for Christmas what on earth was he doing there aside from butler duties? It rather kills the atmos of a girls gettogether when someone's brought their boyfriend.. it's not like he couldn't have taken the baby to one of the other properties while they partied rather than slouching grumpily in the chair and interrupting with the occasional mumble
It did have a whiff of that one girl who always brings her boyfriend along for the 'girl's night' 😬 But in their usual codependent way, I imagine he was primarily there to look after the baby.

Reactions: 2
The problem is if you don’t want to show anything she has to change her whole deal. There are you tubers especially book or fashion youtubers who don’t show a lot but they put out content and interesting content. You cannot be a vlogger if you don’t want to show anything and don’t do anything interesting with your day
This is what I keep thinking. She's supposedly so stoked about creating fashion content, but where is it? She's always talking about "shooting for jobs" but it doesn't seem like we see that much from her. I don't really think she's the type to take on sponsored work that doesn't actually feature her, although Zak seems like he often does that sort of thing for work. Making one post a month where she went to a botanical garden to shoot an outfit is not being a fashion blogger.

Reactions: 10
so i've just caught up with the last five or so vlogs bc during the week ive been working 12-16 hr days in the xmas build up (u know like a real BUSY job) but at this point i honestly don't know whether to be concerned about her like genuinely? i've always clowned on her for just being lazy but this is getting kind of concerning. i get her baby is having sleeping issues which does not help but she legit is having breakdowns over buying of xmas presents??? she says it is bc she is also busy shooting but shooting what? we never see anything apart from the occasional bare minerals or FP ad. then cut to her having a breakdown over freaking presents. she has zac (who i get is working) and a nanny and SEEMINGLY bucketloads of time but this is sending her into a tailspin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm impressed she's managed to do vlogmas. Although she only received 4700 views and 17 comments on the one from yesterday..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody bring the 2020s Victorian queen her vitamins, especially D, up north pls she seems exhausted.

Reactions: 4
so i've just caught up with the last five or so vlogs bc during the week ive been working 12-16 hr days in the xmas build up (u know like a real BUSY job) but at this point i honestly don't know whether to be concerned about her like genuinely? i've always clowned on her for just being lazy but this is getting kind of concerning. i get her baby is having sleeping issues which does not help but she legit is having breakdowns over buying of xmas presents??? she says it is bc she is also busy shooting but shooting what? we never see anything apart from the occasional bare minerals or FP ad. then cut to her having a breakdown over freaking presents. she has zac (who i get is working) and a nanny and SEEMINGLY bucketloads of time but this is sending her into a tailspin.
Zac only works for her.. he gave up his chef job

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Right?! Every time she brings a project or shooting I' thinking "For what?" Because we never see it.

She is making up fake tasks and fake projects to pretend that she is busy.

Reactions: 7
We have to hide because Zak might see someone he knows...???!!

PS i know I haven't had a child but if I was genuinely that tired all the time I'd be having blood work done

Reactions: 4
She's got to be either flat-out lying about how busy she is "shooting" constantly, or else such a perfectionist to the point that she just does tons of the initial stages of content but never publishes it because she's too overly critical of it. I think it's a little of the second but mostly the first. She feels busy because she thinks about it constantly and stresses about it, but she's not ACTIVELY putting on outfits, filming them, and editing videos of it much at all.

Reactions: 6
Zak is doing ironing. Yeah, he is her/their butler for sure. What a career change!

Reactions: 8
We have to hide because Zak might see someone he knows...???!!

PS i know I haven't had a child but if I was genuinely that tired all the time I'd be having blood work done
I don’t have a child either, but I do hear people around me say they truly exhausted a lot of the time.

Reactions: 2
I don’t have a child either, but I do hear people around me say they truly exhausted a lot of the time.
Yeah i do feel for her if her baby is waking up every 2-3 hours at night. Mine was like that for 6 months and it was so difficult, i take a 12 hour shift over that any time. But then i was the only one getting up, had no support. I hope Zach and others are helping out, very hard if shes breasfeeding as well tho as the baby might only want her to sleep with. But overall i do agree with the whole she is a lazy narrative as we saw that way before she had a baby. Just wanted to highlight how difficult that is emotionally and physically.

Reactions: 6
Yeah i do feel for her if her baby is waking up every 2-3 hours at night. Mine was like that for 6 months and it was so difficult, i take a 12 hour shift over that any time. But then i was the only one getting up, had no support. I hope Zach and others are helping out, very hard if shes breasfeeding as well tho as the baby might only want her to sleep with. But overall i do agree with the whole she is a lazy narrative as we saw that way before she had a baby. Just wanted to highlight how difficult that is emotionally and physically.
Completely get the baby thing - been there. But as you said this isn’t a recent thing.
I have a lot of empathy for Jess tbh I often really struggle to get my tit together and I’m a chronic procrastinator, I just cannot get tit done. But I’m self-aware about it & at times it seems Jess is too, but the she claims to be really busy when she clearly isn’t it says buying gifts is stressful etc. That’s insane to me. If you are lucky enough that money is no object, pick up your phone, click, click, click = done.

I would guess she also feels the same way about gifts as she does about producing content, and she stresses about finding the "perfect" gifts for everyone. But that's not a normal or healthy mindset, and she's clearly aware that mental health issues exist and has all the money in the world to check out whether therapy would help her, and as far as we can see she just continues to wallow in self pity and excuses instead.

Reactions: 9
Buying gifts, getting her nails done, going to the gym, going for a walk, driving to the farm are all “tasks” to her in the way going to work is for a regular person

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why buying gifts would be stressful for her, money is no issue, once that's out of the equation it really isn't that hard?

Reactions: 13
Buying gifts, getting her nails done, going to the gym, going for a walk, driving to the farm are all “tasks” to her in the way going to work is for a regular person
A normal person could have those tasks to get done too during Christmas time, but normal people also have to wake up early and go to work, something that you don’t usually do as a freelance. She can choose whatever and how much content she wants to create, work from home or wherever she wants. She’s been complaining for nothing for years so now that she has a baby it’s normal for her to get overwhelmed.

It makes me wonder what people like her friends who have jobs think, what indie thinks, what her mum says! They all have busy lives and she just gets to be a semi sloth with Zak

Reactions: 11
Does someone know what do her friends and Indie do? It’s strange her sister didn’t appear in any vlogmas video

Reactions: 1
Does someone know what do her friends and Indie do? It’s strange her sister didn’t appear in any vlogmas video
Indie’s now about to finish her schooling? Or has gone into 6th form. One of them is a teacher and one I think might be an estate agent/work in property in some kind

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.