Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my experience, a lot of private schools discourage Oxbridge unless your grades are top tier. Expectations are so much higher. Someone I know went to a standard comprehensive in London, one of her friends moved to a private school ~year 9 and her along with another friend all got the same grades but the guy who moved to private school was the only one who didn't get into Cambridge.

I feel like jess’ parents are a bit more laid back? I feel like they were just happy she got into Edinburgh? I also think she went to private school simply because they could afford too, she doesn’t seem to mention any school friends much either?

Reactions: 1
I feel like jess’ parents are a bit more laid back? I feel like they were just happy she got into Edinburgh? I also think she went to private school simply because they could afford too, she doesn’t seem to mention any school friends much either?
She used to have her school friends in her vlogs quite a lot back in the day they always stayed at the farm over Christmas, I think they kept up seeing each other until her later years at uni (unless she's just stopped sharing that). I remember seeing them go to Waitrose and M+S to buy food and entertaining Indie etc

Reactions: 6
She used to have her school friends in her vlogs quite a lot back in the day they always stayed at the farm over Christmas, I think they kept up seeing each other until her later years at uni (unless she's just stopped sharing that). I remember seeing them go to Waitrose and M+S to buy food and entertaining Indie etc
The first vlogmas they’re there but after that you don’t hear about them, makes me wonder

One of them was there when she went to Mexico in her 2nd year but I think that’s one of the last times I’ve seen any of them

Jess drifted from everyone, including youtube friends (the gleam lot) because friends don’t fit with her hermit lifestyle with zack.

i hope when she has the baby she gets out more and meets other mums/finds some friends.
could do wonders for her.

Reactions: 3
Jess drifted from everyone, including youtube friends (the gleam lot) because friends don’t fit with her hermit lifestyle with zack.

i hope when she has the baby she gets out more and meets other mums/finds some friends.
could do wonders for her.
The only person in gleam she was ever friends with was Tanya

She seems to have a good group of university friends that she sees regularly but obviously can’t at the moment

Reactions: 3
The only person in gleam she was ever friends with was Tanya

She seems to have a good group of university friends that she sees regularly but obviously can’t at the moment
she might have friends from uni, but I can assume with some degree of certainty they all have much busier and much more productive lives than Jess and Zack, she needs friends around her, in similar positions in life, tanya was her only “influencer” friend (not that it was much of a friendship) but she regularly talked about meeting with her manager or going into the gleam offices.

she might have friends from uni, but I can assume with some degree of certainty they all have much busier and much more productive lives than Jess and Zack, she needs friends around her, in similar positions in life, tanya was her only “influencer” friend (not that it was much of a friendship) but she regularly talked about meeting with her manager or going into the gleam offices.
I know of one of the friends from Edinburgh and she’s from a very very well off background, she only works part time (or at least from what I know of) she’s friends with similar girls and will be out earning quite a few of them! This is the whole point with influencers, they can do duck all and get paid £££

Shes with MCSaatchi isnt she? Shes listed under the talent list as Jessie.

I was so certain she was gleam but I think I’ve got mixed up with that circle of like hellooctober etc with Tanya Burrs lot

I guess she's slowly turning into a mommy blogger, despite what she claimed in her baby announcement video. Not that she has been relatable to me post-uni, but I do miss her lookbooks.

She's been doing some (sponsored, of course) makeup content on Insta, but most of her vlogs seem entirely focused on pregnancy. I totally understand that it's a huge part of your life and not some random detail that only affects you occasionally, but she's pumping out vlog content recently and ALL of it has to constantly revolve around the fact that she's pregnant and uncomfortable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.