Summer Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Jess would just drop the Sammy tit. I feel sly on Mal she seems really lovely and deserves better.

Maybe unpopular but I love Mitch, he just makes me howl.

Reactions: 7
I

omg I remember this , tbh as much as she was entertaining in season 2 she was a bit of a horror
For some reason a clip of her on TikTok has just come up where she’s locked in a room and she’s screaming her head off at Scott calling him a bleeping twit and it is so bad 🙈. Why did they get together afterwards 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fear if it’s an islanders choose from the bottom 2 or 3 then Mehdi will stay because Whitney will stay loyal to him and plead his case to the rest 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can’t bear us public getting to choose like this then the islanders deciding who leaves, as it’s nearly always the ones we don’t want to go. I’ve been reading comments all day about Mehdi and I do get the distinct impression from him that he can’t stand Whitney and he feels she’s holding him back, also the microaggression whenever she has a comment to make about him is off the scale. He’s not a great person to have in the villa, casting got this so wrong.

For me I’m hoping it’s Mehdi or Zac (I can’t believe Sammy isn’t in my bottom two!) and female wise it’s difficult. Mal is the easy target but I love her personality, I think Leah should be the one to go for me. She’s beautiful but just isn’t bringing anything to the villa right now.

Reactions: 11
Catherine won't be dumped as she'll be dropped by Scott in Casa.

Regarding Molly's popularity, she has by far the most followers on Insta, Tiktok and was safe in the first vote. It's becoming noticeable that Tattle is starting to resemble black twitter. All the black girls are amazingly popular(both inside and outside the villa) whilst the white girls are not....I'm not sure this is reality.
I think girls like molly are more popular on platforms like instagram and tiktok.. however I don’t think it’s a race thing I just don’t think Molly came across as likeable as Whitney for example. Black twitter accounts seem to be the most popular on twitter. I have noticed a lot of the hard core molly supporters are blonde Fiat 500 girlies and really young girls whereas other people didn’t warm to her as much
---
I don’t like Mehdi or Whitney I think they’re both draining.

Mal is so weird I love her.
Love whit but I can’t stand Medhi I want him out he’s draining to listen to always starting boring arguments and complaining about stupid tit
---
Also is it just be or does the UK have an obsession with blondes? I noticed it when I was out the other day. There was about 5 guys surrounding every blonde girl I saw in the bar and the girls were pretty average looking. Seems like they get put on a pedestal by men. My friend has bright blue eyes with black hair and is an absolute stunner and she was invisible compared to the blondes. Idk if it’s a UK thing but love island seems to really reflect this

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Late to the party but I voted for Mal and Montel. I LOVE Mal, whoever said she had crack head energy is spot on. Chaotic. Bit like Chloe Burrows. And Montel is just so cute and seems quite low-key and intelligent and sane. Not with Leah though please.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I fear if it’s an islanders choose from the bottom 2 or 3 then Mehdi will stay because Whitney will stay loyal to him and plead his case to the rest 🥱
Idk I kinda think she’s done with him

Reactions: 4
I think girls like molly are more popular on platforms like instagram and tiktok.. however I don’t think it’s a race thing I just don’t think Molly came across as likeable as Whitney for example. Black twitter accounts seem to be the most popular on twitter. I have noticed a lot of the hard core molly supporters are blonde Fiat 500 girlies and really young girls whereas other people didn’t warm to her as much
---

Love whit but I can’t stand Medhi I want him out he’s draining to listen to always starting boring arguments and complaining about stupid tit
---
Also is it just be or does the UK have an obsession with blondes? I noticed it when I was out the other day. There was about 5 guys surrounding every blonde girl I saw in the bar and the girls were pretty average looking. Seems like they get put on a pedestal by men. My friend has bright blue eyes with black hair and is an absolute stunner and she was invisible compared to the blondes. Idk if it’s a UK thing but love island seems to really reflect this
From my experience at school, the blonde haired blue eyed girls were VERY sought after. Everyone either wanted to be them, be friends with them, or be in a relationship with them. They were absolutely up on a pedestal like they were some sort of mystical princesses, and as a result they behaved like entitled witches. Toxic. Then again my school days were from 1983-1995 and ALOT has changed. For instance, there were only two mixed race lads in our entire secondary school. Very very different now but I just remember the blonde girls standing out and worshipped

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.