Summer Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the girls do too much in these challenges. Like sexuality is so much more than doing your best Nicki Minaj twerk impression and bending over or shaking your tits. I don’t know. They all look hot, don’t get me wrong! But it’s very forced; none of them look comfortable doing this.

You know what is sexy?! Confidence. Just walking out and letting your vibes speak for you. Not this awkward, best stripper impression thing everyone has going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I’m annoyed we have a storm and my tv went down. Managed to get it on catch up but now behind

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel like the girls do too much in these challenges. Like sexuality is so much more than doing your best Nicki Minaj twerk impression and bending over or shaking your tits. I don’t know. They all look hot, don’t get me wrong! But it’s very forced; none of them look comfortable doing this.
I think that’s the only to go about it though, it’s so uncomfortable anyway I’d think just have to go for it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.