Summer Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Mehdi acts towards Whitney feels like a microaggression/stereotype. It's like he sees her as a loud, angry black woman, when her volume is her laugh/teasing and she's calm and assertive not aggressive.

Reactions: 27
The way Mehdi acts towards Whitney feels like a microaggression/stereotype. It's like he sees her as a loud, angry black woman, when her volume is her laugh/teasing and she's calm and assertive not aggressive.
Sheā€™s always extremely calm and when she is ā€œloudā€ itā€™s when sheā€™s giggling, joking and in a good mood. She hasnā€™t raised her voice with anyone- let alone Mehdi. Itā€™s nuts. Sheā€™s doing better than me cos I always lose my tit when Iā€™m angry or upset šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s as cool as a fuckin cucumber

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sheā€™s always extremely calm and when she is ā€œloudā€ itā€™s when sheā€™s giggling, joking and in a good mood. She hasnā€™t raised her voice with anyone- let alone Mehdi. Itā€™s nuts. Sheā€™s doing better than me cos I always lose my tit when Iā€™m angry or upset šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s as cool as a fuckin cucumber
She has the patience of a Saint! I dunno how she doesn't lose it with him!!

Reactions: 12
Just read that Snoochie Shy is half siblings with Zach - likely to have been mentioned already, but for those like me who didn't...

1687875889286.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wasted 20 minutes of my life listening 'The morning After' podcast with Molly.

Sam Thompson just will not shut up, he has to insert himself into every talking point and take over the conversation. He's never been in the villa yet constantly explains to Molly what is happening.

Ps Indiyah is excellent, she's been in the villa and understands when to talk and when to listen.

Reactions: 16
Wasted 20 minutes of my life listening 'The morning After' podcast with Molly.

Sam Thompson just will not shut up, he has to insert himself into every talking point and take over the conversation. He's never been in the villa yet constantly explains to Molly what is happening.

Ps Indiyah is excellent, she's been in the villa and understands when to talk and when to listen.
Yes Indiyah is great and youā€™re right about Sam Thompson, who unsurprisingly has been diagnosed with ADHD. Did you see the rapper woman on Aftersun who made the homophobic comments about Medhi, well Sam was sitting right next to her and on this occasion had absolutely nothing to say .. disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lord help me but I find Sammy attractive. This is despite me seeing his behaviour as an ick and thinking he is slimy.
Ffs

Plz donā€™t banish me from the thread

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lord help me but I find Sammy attractive. This is despite me seeing his behaviour as an ick and thinking he is slimy.
Ffs

Plz donā€™t banish me from the thread
I agree. I didnā€™t find him attractive until I realized he was the tallest one in there and that changed my mind šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™d take a short king over Sammys disgusting hair and punchable smile any day :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched about two minutes of Aftersun until Sam Thompson started talking and then I had to switch it off and watch Jumanji for the millionth time instead! Which is rubbish as I really wanted to watch Mollyā€™s interview.
I cannot BEAR Sam Thompson.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.