Summer Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not Casa tomorrow
It isn’t.. and do we even know if they’ll be a Casa Amor this series, and it there is will it have the same structure, instead of sending all the girls/boys they might send a mixture of each to CA for instance. Who knows, but this season the rules seem to be ‘there are no rules’.

Reactions: 9
I'm glad ya'll Said it. Because it's been in my head and I know how the French view black people
I'm French? And I couldn't be further from a racist and I can safely say Mehdi might have been born in France but a lot are from Algeria. I don't think he's racist at all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It isn’t.. and do we even know if they’ll be a Casa Amor this series, and it there is will it have the same structure, instead of sending all the girls/boys they might send a mixture of each to CA for instance. Who knows, but this season the rules seem to be ‘there are no rules’.
Yes deffo CA is coming..Ian mentioned it.
I think it will start either thurs or sunday

Reactions: 1
I LOVE this. Just goes to show the influencer trend is finally dying down.

I know their account's are put on hold whilst they're in there, but that really wouldn't make that much difference. Their families posting screen shots of LI and a bit of support on their stories wouldn't be the difference between thousands of followers.

Reactions: 3
I LOVE this. Just goes to show the influencer trend is finally dying down.

I know their account's are put on hold whilst they're in there, but that really wouldn't make that much difference. Their families posting screen shots of LI and a bit of support on their stories wouldn't be the difference between thousands of followers.
I think it definitely makes a difference.
Why are people going to follow someone not posting ?

Reactions: 2
If there is it’s usually bang on half way so if there’s 8 weeks it should be Sunday/next week I think!

I think it definitely makes a difference.
Why are people going to follow someone not posting ?
See I don’t think it does! When the families and friends used to post, it was just clips of the series or telling people to vote - nothing with actual interesting content. Their feed used to get jam packed with months worth of useless posts.

I would actually be more inclined to follow them now, when I’m not gonna see useless screenshots etc all over my page.

However, the influencer / love island contestant world is so over saturated now I don’t think anyone cares. 7/8 years ago when the show first started Instagram was still starting up, it was a first look into normal people’s lives that suddenly got famous over night and people were interested in (hence all the night club meet and greets that people actually used to go to, even they no longer exist, it’s almost embarrassing to attend something like that because overtime people have realized they’re just normal people that got fantastic opportunities).

I think it all started to decline during the first winter love island series aired (when families/friends could still post in their absence, it only stopped last series). Original cast members would be gaining thousands of followers before the first episode had even aired!

Reactions: 8
See I don’t think it does! When the families and friends used to post, it was just clips of the series or telling people to vote - nothing with actual interesting content. Their feed used to get jam packed with months worth of useless posts.

I would actually be more inclined to follow them now, when I’m not gonna see useless screenshots etc all over my page.

However, the influencer / love island contestant world is so over saturated now I don’t think anyone cares. 7/8 years ago when the show first started Instagram was still starting up, it was a first look into normal people’s lives that suddenly got famous over night and people were interested in (hence all the night club meet and greets that people actually used to go to, even they no longer exist, it’s almost embarrassing to attend something like that because overtime people have realized they’re just normal people that got fantastic opportunities).

I think it all started to decline during the first winter love island series aired (when families/friends could still post in their absence, it only stopped last series). Original cast members would be gaining thousands of followers before the first episode had even aired!
I agree with this To a degree. They’re defo not getting the following they once did but I also think you can’t judge it until they leave the villa because their folllowing will jump rapidly once they leave and are active again.

Reactions: 2
The gaps can only be the islander with the fewest being dumped, not islanders doing the dumping.

Excited for tonight

I agree with this To a degree. They’re defo not getting the following they once did but I also think you can’t judge it until they leave the villa because their folllowing will jump rapidly once they leave and are active again.
Yeah that too! I guess we’ll see!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the press release where Kady “accidentally” call Zach Scott, her partner from season 2.

This is just cringe from production. It was ridiculous when they did it with Gemma last year and it’s even more ridiculous now. I hate these forced storylines.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the press release where Kady “accidentally” call Zach Scott, her partner from season 2.

This is just cringe from production. It was ridiculous when they did it with Gemma last year and it’s even more ridiculous now. I hate these forced storylines.
There's a Scott in it this year though, she could have meant him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.