Summer Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s so easy to stand here and tell Ella to get a grip and open her eyes and move on, but I’ve been there… I think we all have… when we really like someone and they’re half in and half out.

There’s always someone better to take their attention off of you, they’ll never be satisfied with just you because to them, you’re not enough. It’s devastating. I do feel for her. I know she can be a misery guts but I think Ty’s player ways and mixed vibes are taking a toll. If him - or anyone else - was 100% into her, invested in her and making her feel good, we’d see such a different side to her. She’s feeling insecure 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not seeing the charm in Tyrique at all. He's just a walking STD with the worst attitude I've seen on a man in ages.

Reactions: 20
Mitch: “no woman turns me on” is he DELUSIONAL??? He’s gone after every woman on the whole island!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do we think a new person will come in tonight like Claudia last season or that Rebecca (I think?) from the first winter series?

Reactions: 9
Mitches reactions when they get a text kill me it’s like he’s always expecting some mad news

Reactions: 9
This challenge always cringes me out. If I saw sammy or Mitch shimmying towards me in hot pants I’d collapse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok so unpopular opinion.
I think Tyrique actually really does like Ella.
He will act the maggot in casa and she will know he will act that way, so she will recouple, he’ll come back single, realise how much he likes her, they’ll get back together and win.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
it’s so easy to stand here and tell Ella to get a grip and open her eyes and move on, but I’ve been there… I think we all have… when we really like someone and they’re half in and half out.

There’s always someone better to take their attention off of you, they’ll never be satisfied with just you because to them, you’re not enough. It’s devastating. I do feel for her. I know she can be a misery guts but I think Ty’s player ways and mixed vibes are taking a toll. If him - or anyone else - was 100% into her, invested in her and making her feel good, we’d see such a different side to her. She’s feeling insecure 😔
We’ve all definitely been there, that’s why I want to go in there and shake her 🥴🥴🥴 give her some tough big sisterly love 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just realised we’re about to have the misfortune of watching Sammy try and get hearts racing. Only thing he’d get racing is me, right out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think Ty likes Ella, but not enough. I don’t think on the outside he’d make her his girlfriend. If everyone he’s met and slept with before hasn’t been good enough in his eyes to commit to - and that’s apparently a lot of women - why would it be Ella? She’s a beautiful girl but I’m betting most girls he’s been attracted to in the past have been, too.

I think if he stays with her, it’s purely to stay on the show. That guy does not genuinely adore her. And he might be pretty, but his opinion of himself is way too high.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.