Summer Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only just catching up now, after daughter decided tonight of all nights was the night that she was going to muck about at bedtime.

Zach has actually gone right up in my estimation because he was very kind to Kady

Reactions: 14
I should probably be annoyed, but Ty-Ty cracks me up. Ella is a damn fool.

Reactions: 10
Ella’s going to come back from Casa and be mortified when he’s recoupled. And if he doesn’t recouple he’ll have kissed half the girls in there…

Reactions: 13
Ella bless her really thinks he just needs that push, no babe. Men are very simple creatures. If he’s set on you, you’ll know it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ella PLEASE. You're NOT the girl to change Ty. If you were, he wouldn't "miss the game".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.