• Leah

Votes: 27 5.2%
  • Whitney

Votes: 206 39.5%
  • Mal

Votes: 21 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting they’ve brought Kady in this early! Adam didn’t come in till after Casa etc last year

Reactions: 16
Really hope Ty doesn’t go for Kady… I really like him and Ella together even though she can come across miserable (i think I relate to her as I have RBF & people can think I’m a miserable cow and I’m not 🤣).

Would be better if Kady picked Zach but I don’t get why she’s been brought in for this group, there’s not anyone that she’s like her type that she’s gone for in real life or anyone that was like Scott; who was her only love interest really in season 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bringing Kady back is such a shite trick. Also I’d find it so embarrrrazzzzing to go back in the villa for a second time.

hopefully it’s not a flop 🫠

Reactions: 20
Bringing Kady back is such a shite trick. Also I’d find it so embarrrrazzzzing to go back in the villa for a second time.

hopefully it’s not a flop 🫠
I hope she's just gone in to sow chaos and doesn't even bother with the men, just annihilates the bully witches (Jess and Mitch). That's all I want at this stage 🤞 I actually couldn't face watching last night cause I'm so sick of gobby Jess who acts like such a thundering c*nt and then crys her way out of it 🙄

Reactions: 13
They’re all making me feel very old and I’m not even that much older than them, is it a trend to wear clothes that clearly are too small/big and don’t fit you?? All the girls have their tits, arse and flaps hanging out all over the place while the lads clothes are so big they’re dressed like they’re going to a year 6 school disco. Looks absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’re all making me feel very old and I’m not even that much older than them, is it a trend to wear clothes that clearly are too small/don’t fit you?? All the girls have their tits, arse and flaps hanging out all over the place while the lads clothes are so big they’re dressed like they’re going to a year 6 school disco. Looks absolutely ridiculous.
Yeah the fashion this year is dire. The bikini tops do my head in and I'm so sick of seeing their ass cheeks 🤢

Reactions: 16
Whitney is my favourite followed by Catherine. Leah seems nice enough too.

Reactions: 6
I’d love it if Kady went in and out Jess in her place but I see her going for the easier target of Molly via Zach.

Reactions: 5
I like Medhi I just think he's more of a gay BFF than anything else

I love Whitney but she's got zero choices right now

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I can listen to my pod on paper anymore, the bias on Catherine just because she is Irish is so OTT 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting they’ve brought Kady in this early! Adam didn’t come in till after Casa etc last year
I think it’s a better idea bc Adam was almost too late to solidify himself as part of the season (though I think both are slightly cringe lol)

Reactions: 6
I don’t see Tyreke going for Kady. I actually think he’s really happy with Ella and I think I’d be surprised if he strayed in casa.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.