Summer Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s so easy to stand here and tell Ella to get a grip and open her eyes and move on, but I’ve been there… I think we all have… when we really like someone and they’re half in and half out.

There’s always someone better to take their attention off of you, they’ll never be satisfied with just you because to them, you’re not enough. It’s devastating. I do feel for her. I know she can be a misery guts but I think Ty’s player ways and mixed vibes are taking a toll. If him - or anyone else - was 100% into her, invested in her and making her feel good, we’d see such a different side to her. She’s feeling insecure 😔
I agree with this and as much as she’s annoyed me, I do feel for her. She started off confident, and with a certain air about her and he’s reducing her to someone she doesn’t want to be.
I really hope she snubs him on this challenge now and puts it on someone else. The cocky little tit needs putting in his place!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it’s so easy to stand here and tell Ella to get a grip and open her eyes and move on, but I’ve been there… I think we all have… when we really like someone and they’re half in and half out.

There’s always someone better to take their attention off of you, they’ll never be satisfied with just you because to them, you’re not enough. It’s devastating. I do feel for her. I know she can be a misery guts but I think Ty’s player ways and mixed vibes are taking a toll. If him - or anyone else - was 100% into her, invested in her and making her feel good, we’d see such a different side to her. She’s feeling insecure 😔
Exactly if you were lucky to marry you're boyfriend you met at 16. Congrats but it's hard out here

Reactions: 10
Ella is SAUCELESS hahahhhahaha
U just know she’s a terrible shag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.