Summer Love Island 2023 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I don’t understand is if she thought Ella was selfish why wait until they challenge to say

Reactions: 7
You know I might have to leave this thread. Because I can't. Yesterday I explain a little. Today it's getting worse
But enjoy the digs x
We had a bit of a chat about what happened to you at uni yesterday (horrendous behaviour, not ok, we will knock them out)
However, I kinda feel a bit like this comment makes me feel like I’m not allowed to dislike Whitney’s actions and comments because she is black.

Reactions: 37
Whitney is one of thoss high maintenance friends who'd be getting offended every 5 minutes. No ta.

Reactions: 17
I think Whitney is acting like a total cow and I wouldn’t want to be around her either.
If Ella had seen the body language Whitney gave out at the end of today’s First Look clip it wouldn’t have surprised me if she refused to meet Whitney outside.

Reactions: 7
NOTHING Whitney said in that chat made sense. She was contradicting herself constantly she looks like a fool.
She reminded me of Catherine when she was arguing with Scott - just keeping saying 'you just aren't listening to me' without saying anything much or listening themselves. So difficult to reason with people when they do that.

Reactions: 6
We had a bit of a chat about what happened to you at uni yesterday (horrendous behaviour, not ok, we will knock them out)
However, I kinda feel a bit like this comment makes me feel like I’m not allowed to dislike Whitney’s actions and comments because she is black.
Agree. Sorry but Whitney has been acting like a total bleep
Also it’s an anonymous gossip forum not an airport you don’t have to announce your departure 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Whitney’s under eye makeup INFURIATES me! It’s like Faye’s lipstick !!!!

Reactions: 1
I think the comment was aimed at me because she quoted a post I wrote saying Whitney was acting sanctimonious

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.