• Zach/Molly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Scott/Abi

Votes: 71 16.3%
  • Whitney/Lochan

Votes: 204 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on
---
Sorry for the overlap - since we have a poll could we keep this one?
---
Yaaay they’ve merged them ❤
---
Sorry guys but i am over Scott and Abi. She’s actually made me dislike him a bit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

this is funny when you remember she was going on about “backing ty” that’s tyrique to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the Mitch, Abi, Scott, Ella B quadrant…

pulled Scott and treated him like crap letting him take the blame for pulling her when he didn’t…
Scott has been a doormat and didn’t stick up for himself in the Abi Mitch triangle before Ella B arrived
Mitch has been messy and treated both girls terribly
Abi comes across desperate and unhinged
Ella B has been treated appallingly by Mitch

they’re all awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get the Mitch, Abi, Scott, Ella B quadrant…

pulled Scott and treated him like crap letting him take the blame for pulling her when he didn’t…
Scott has been a doormat and didn’t stick up for himself in the Abi Mitch triangle before Ella B arrived
Mitch has been messy and treated both girls terribly
Abi comes across desperate and unhinged
Ella B has been treated appallingly by Mitch

they’re all awful!
I think the most satisfying result for me would be to see them get dumped and leave together.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe Mollys sister is only
14! So not appropriate to be on TikTok to 115,000 followers doing stupid dances

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mal said the that the only reason she thinks the villa might not like him as much is because he can’t take a slagging and can bite back hard. I kind of get that off him now.

Reactions: 21
I can't vote in the poll. I genuinely have no favourite couple. They can all go and shite at this stage! (I still like Scott but Abi is a geebag)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe Mollys sister is only
14! So not appropriate to be on TikTok to 115,000 followers doing stupid dances
The one I saw early the sister kept shaking her arse at the camera with her parents watching on ffs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I voted Whitney and lochan because after tonight I really rate her. They have no business questioning W and Ls decision but she held her own.

I'm gone off Scott now he's a doormat. Him and Paris Hilton from wish can get in the bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m watching a bit behind and just heard Sammy refer to him and Jess as ‘Jammy’!! Have they said that before?! completely missed it if they have 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think Scott has deserved to go as far as he has. Im not a fan of Abi but interesting to see Scott throw shade at Mitch tomorrow night. I don't think Scott and Abi will last if they do get together but I'm happy he's stayed longer than the horrible Kady

Ouzy. Run! Also really not liking either of the Ella's just now. Or Molly. This has been the worst casting in many series. The winter love Island is better these days

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.