Summer Love Island 2023 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please don’t. Massive lurker but here furiously liking all your posts because I think you genuinely see what’s going on here
What have I missed ? I’ve literally just switched on; caught the end of their forced girly date!! X

They’re both awful but let’s bffr here saying someone is “the most selfish person you’ve ever met” is horrible and to double down on that is worse hahaha
And Whitney said it “isn’t about the challenge” so clearly it’s not about the smug comment

Reactions: 13
Zach ALWAYS has something to say about Whitney. Stay out of women’s business you beast
Only since she came for him the other day. He’s right - she dishes it to everyone and states her opinion as facts yet flips the lid when someone gives it back to her. It’s fair for her to do it but when someone else does it’s because they e an agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
NOTHING Whitney said in that chat made sense. She was contradicting herself constantly she looks like a fool.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.