Summer Love Island 2023 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see any of the friendships lasting outside the villa either this year😭

Reactions: 29
Ella needs to secure this friendship with Whitney cause otherwise she’s fucked in London when Ty dumps her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's be honest. They've been stuck in that villa for weeks now with people they clearly don't click with to any great extent. I think it's enough to drive anyone round the twist.

Reactions: 25
They still hate each other, Whitney you’ve done yourself no favours, the competition is well and truly open now.

Reactions: 14
@bananabutter @GossWhore has been treated awfully in the past, and I completely understand that this could be triggering for them and their need to leave if that’s the case.

I just don’t want to feel like I can’t express my opinion on anyone without worrying about perceived racism.

If I was blind I’d still dislike Whitney. I’d still think Jess is a bit of a mean girl. I’d still think Scott’s eyebrows are shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OG Ella has a seriously bad Botox job on that upper lip. It's gotten worse over the weeks and will soon engulf her nose

Reactions: 9
It's got nothing to do with race, if someone is being a witch then they are being a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.