Summer Love Island 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella B doesn't give a tit about mitch at all, she just wants to win him for the sake of it. Biding her time til she gets someone else

Reactions: 13
I don’t get the hype about Zac and I’m all for a good looking lad. His hair looks grey to me and his energy just gives me try-hard.
I think Whitney said that to Zac because she’s fuming that he didn’t pick her, she secretly has always really fancied him.

Reactions: 13
Remember when Whitney and zach were almost a thing 🤣🤣 what the duck was that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As much as I like Whit and really love her presence, she’s made it so fun and she’s brave enough to say things everyone thinking and she’s so entertaining to watch, I get the feeling she’d grate on you after a while

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.