Summer Love Island 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before the carnage (we hope!) that will be the beach party! Carry on!

Previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Abi chats tit 🤣 she's still absolutely fuming about Mitch.
I don't need any kissy sounds thanks. I hate that bloody terrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find Abi literally insufferable. She’s so bleeping irritating. Her vibe to me is just spoiled, privileged, my parents are rich and my voice will emphasise that every time I bleeping speak. I could not hack being around her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is Scott entertaining a girl who is constantly talking about the boy she has just finished with. So bitter

Reactions: 34
I can't believe I'm sticking up for Zach, but I thought Whitney's comment yesterday was very uncalled for and he was reacting in the heat of the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Abi and Scott are such an old match to me. Abi is so extra and Scott is so chill. I don't understand why he's entertaining her ☹

Reactions: 13
I don’t like Abi one bit, I’d rather Molly for Scott at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is Whitney’s makeup all about? There’s something wrong with it but I can’t figure out what…

Reactions: 5
I've just got home. 13 minutes missed. Can someone give me the highlights. Thanks x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.