Summer Love Island 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think Zac is one of those fake laidback cool guys. Like he just tries to maintain this street like presence all the time but I get the feeling he’s not authentic. Does that make any sense?

Reactions: 26
It’s been weeks Zach’s throat must be in so much pain from putting on that voice

• Haha
Reactions: 33
it's obvious if Mols didn't return these two would've stuck it out, so I get why Molly is pissed off butttttt, no one expected her to come back so..?? I dunno is Zach supposed to be a nun or what.

Reactions: 14
Why do the boys think kady is so attractive, I don't get it
I have to say I do think she has the most beautiful face (out of everyone in there.) Doll like features and big BLUE eyes 😂 I don’t mind her but I don’t love her personality though, if ygm.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else DESPISE the way zach says Mollys name? Like Molleeeee 😭😭😭 do you know what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have to say I do think she has the most beautiful face. I don’t mind her but I don’t love her personality though, if ygm.
Her face doesn't match her body though. Like her face and body aren't in proportion and don't look like they belong to each other. (says me sat here stinking in my pyjamas looking like a thumb!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.