Summer Love Island 2023 #21

Who would you vote for your favourite couple?

• Scott/Abi

Votes: 114 23.1%
  • Mitch/Ella B

Votes: 28 5.7%
  • Sammy/Jess

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • Zach/Molly

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Lochan/Whitney

Votes: 231 46.9%
  • Ouzy/Kady

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Josh/Amber

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Ty/Ella

Votes: 34 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's answered the question of why is Ella so Delusional etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads I don’t like defending Ty but I feel Ellla OG is being the twit tonight. I don’t think he’s as into her as he makes out but she literally should have just asked him from the minute Ella b made that comment and it would have been closed out.

Reactions: 24
The person who mentioned beach club dumping… is this why the results of the vote are on Tuesday PM? 👀

Reactions: 8
Catherine and Leah the next morning showed more emotion than at anytime in the villa.

Reactions: 7
Lads I don’t like defending Ty but I feel Ellla OG is being the twit tonight. I don’t think he’s as into her as he makes out but she literally should have just asked him from the minute Ella b made that comment and it would have been closed out.
No I don't I think he's a twit but he's right about trust whether or not he should be trusted is a entirely a separate conversation 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone feel like Whitney is low key trolling the girls with this abysmal boy advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.