Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaLou

VIP Member
They should have brought Ella 2.0 in earlier! She's certainly not the shy and retiring type :LOL:

Reactions: 30

gossyloo12

Jess still looks shell shocked, I think she thought she was more popular and the penny is dropping now that she's made a bad bad decision running back to Sammy.

coriander

VIP Member
Amber is totally out of her depth on there, she's so boring to watch and a pointless islander, Get her out!
Abi - not good looking enough to be acting up let's just be honest here.
New Ella is super tacky but at least causing some drama, I hope OG Ella gets used to it because there will be many situations like this once they go back to the real world :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
lets hope Ella VS Ella is more iconic than Ekin Su and Natalia cause that shite was cringe af and made me want the ground to swallow me up

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
What's Jess on about being disrespectful...sorry I missed that
Josh went over to talk to Sammy who said he didn’t want to talk to him and he was sat with the boys so Josh was forced to sort of walk off by himself. Jess saw and said it was disrespectful to leave him on his own which I agree with her tbf

• Heart

gossyloo12

Even though I dislike Abi, I sort of wish she had have been in the villa from the start. I feel cheated out of all of those tantrums she would have thrown left, right and centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lilylate

VIP Member
It’s been bugging me who Abi reminds me of and I just got it, she looks like Chantelle Houghton..

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Well, that was a revealing episode. Abi is a hypocritical fruit loop.

Ooh the Ella’s going for it tomorrow!

• Haha