Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Considering Amber and Gemma Owen were/are both 19 they are worlds away in terms of maturity; I feel amber comes across like she is still at school and can’t think for herself so just follows the crowd.

Reactions: 33
Why are they all so obsessed with Scott??

whats your game Zach? Trying to break the world record for how many times you can fit ‘bruv’ into a single sentence?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'd let Mitch shag me as a one night stand but would have to give him a fake name and fake number because he would joe goldberg me, he's hot but to intense

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
scott must stink sorry
My honest opinion is that Scott is his own person the quiet ones generally are and the other boys are in a pack with TY and possibly Zach sometimes as the Alpha males. We saw this at Casa and Montel saying but I was told to do this n that 🙄
Scott also stood up to TY publicly at the fire pit and won’t kiss ass so he’s excluded from the boys inner sanctum. They are careful not to ostracise him completely they know how that goes but now Scott is the vulnerable loner that anyone can take a pop at with no worries about being called out, anything he does is wrong and that’s just not attractive to girls so he’s in a no win situation, plus the boys are playing the “Game” and Scott is good looking so Ty and Zach may have thought of him as competition early on in fact Zach and Ty seem to be keeping their distance from each other recently.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

bananabutter

VIP Member
They’re all too thick and have too little self awareness to realise Scott “should have” been dumped but wasn’t. And two “strong couples” who were mean to him were dumped. Idiots 😭

Reactions: 31

Antipout

Unpopular opinion. I'm a bit bored of Whitney now, she was a bit of a mug for thst French dude so lost some respect there, then got a bit desperate with Zach & now I'm just bored since she's with that new fella.

Reactions: 31