Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Surprised Ty remembers her as he has such a long list of notches on the bed post and he didn’t remember original Ella initially 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

xoxogossipgal101

Good on Jess telling Sammy off. Absolute cheek of him to act like such a child when his head has turned 100 times over. Hope Jess sticks with Josh!

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Amber probably thinks it’s because she is popular as Dennis wises daughter 🤣 little does she know this is the most screen time she has had since she went in

• Haha

ohlawd

Chatty Member
Have these muppets ever watched this show? Everyone knows it’s a popularity vote no one on the outside gives a shit how compatible you are

G_man

Dont see the fuss with zach, accent is shocking and his face looks so vacant, looks dead and emotionless

Reactions: 34
Kady: you two aren't even a couple

Nope, and yet they got more votes than you. Wonder if they will pick up that the two main bullies on movie night have gone.

Oh and Leah, just a heads up.....Montel will be up the back alley behind greggs with every blonde z list influencer he meets in nightclub pr events.

• Haha
Didn’t someone accidentally spill a drink and she went fucking mental and tried to start a fight with Kady
Kady spilled a drink on her and the girl insisted it was on purpose, to this day we’ll never know if it was 😂 kady screeching ‘YOU THINK ID WASTE MY WINE ON YOU??’ And the girl shouting ‘SHUTUP YOU DICK’

Ahh I miss those times 😂

• Haha

Jt2020

VIP Member
Lol Amber you’re next on the list babe, when you don’t have the safety blanket of Scott you’re out! No one cares about who your dad is.

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Why can't these dumb-dumbs work it out? Scott is safe despite not even being in a couple and the girls who argued with him the most have been dumped.
giphy (59).gif

• Haha
  • Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don’t think the new fella is attractive but I’d choose the 26 year old Canary Wharf wanker over the 22 year old BOY

• Haha
*** I’m sorry but he looks like the type to not go down because it’s ‘gross’ and then finish and roll over. As does Sammy.
Nah Ty is the type to go down on you and think he is giving you the time of your life while you are lying there thinking about colour nails you'll get at your next appointment! He'd defo think he is unbelievable and more than likely not know the basic erogenous zones!

• Haha
Abi loves the drama , shes annoying and fake, she can chat to scott for hours and ping pong between the two of them but Mitch goes on one date and is more respectful than she is and goes apeshit, nah shes delulu

Reactions: 33