Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
Old Ella puzzled why Scott and Abi are always laughing. Oh, Ella... That's what a flirty couple is supposed to do, not sit there with a face like a slapped arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OMFG Ella channeling Will Smith at Last Years Oscars when he smacked that comedian, Ella gonna say ''keep my name outta you mouth'' and smack her next

• Haha
Reactions: 38

cantkeepupp

I need drama, I need the bombshells to pick first at the next recoupling so Ella 2 can pick Tyrique. Sorry I don’t want peace, I want problems x

• Haha
  • Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
Ella is in her mob wives era :ROFLMAO: she would 100% rip a girls beauty works extensions out for Ty who is she kidding

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Ella 2.0 is hilarious. She will graft and graft it will look like he’s head will turn then Ty will do a treasure trail around the garden and ask Moody Ella to be his girl just in time for the 50k

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I love lochan, he’s so unproblematic, just listening to the girls drama, nothing to say, just keeps his mouth shut, as men should 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jt2020

VIP Member
Watch them continue to pick on Scott and then watch the public continue to pick on the bully couples… and they STILL won’t get it because there’s not even a brain cell amongst them.

Reactions: 37

ohlawd

Chatty Member
Is there a need for Ella to be so miserable 24/7. There is literally no craic off her

• Haha
Reactions: 36