Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If Ella is this pressed about sharing a name, she's gonna combust and shit herself when she finds out that Ella 2.0 has also been riding Tys dick

• Haha
Reactions: 53

jadach

VIP Member
zach: “what do they actually talk about”

that’s what everyone thinks about you and molly…

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Lilylate

VIP Member
Is Abi for real?! Getting her knickers in a twist over the prospect of Mitch getting to know Ella when apparently it’s fine for her to flirt with Scott at every opportunity! Get in the bin you conceited twat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I feel like bombshells can’t win sometimes with people on here.
They play the game and cause drama and people call them desperate.
They don’t do anything and people call them boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
How do the producers FIND these people???

“right guys we need to find the girl Ty kissed in the club a few months ago, same name as the girl he’s coupled up with now!”

• Haha
Reactions: 48

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Not these girls fighting over Tyrique?!?!

Really?!?

Ladies, can we raise our standards please.

*** I’m sorry but he looks like the type to not go down because it’s ‘gross’ and then finish and roll over. As does Sammy.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

gimm3more

VIP Member
There are genuinely people out there who believe that Ty and new Ella have only kissed and that’s it
Mr 100+ body count just shared a kiss in the club…aye right😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Ros79

Chatty Member
Did they go round the clubs asking if anyone knew Ty & wanted to go on Love Island?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ty would 100% shag Ella 2.0 in the pub toilets quickly and go back to OG Ella 2 mins later like nothing happened and have sunday lunch with her with Ella 2.0s juices still on his dick like nothing happened if this was on the outside with no cameras, I guarantee you

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ella 2.0 is abrilliant bombshell so far, she's doing a better job than anyone else this seaso has done, she makes Natalia and that lot from last season who were shite and pure wet wipes look like babies in compariosn, she went to th e Maura and Ekin su school of IDGAF Drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41