Summer Love Island 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Maya asked Toby if he'd given Tyrique some tips, he wouldn't give a direct answer, just said something about the villa being unpredictable.

To me, Tyrique is coming across every bit as calculated as Jake and Ron with their master plans on how to win Love Island. Not buying his changed man/redemption journey at all.
---

Summer 2023 version:
Yeah he was was waffling

Reactions: 4
I haven’t fully caught up on the thread yet but when Leah woke up and spoke last night having a go at Scott didn’t she say ‘none of the girls wanted him that’s what I heard anyway’ ?? I could have misheard, but if she said that then either the boys or Molly, Amber or Abi have gone bitching to Leah and potentially others??? Just a thought idk im too invested and very much team Scott 😂

Reactions: 7
I caught up with unseen bits this morning, thanks insomnia, and I’m sorry but Ouzy is so icky. In a scene with Jess and Whit where they’re trying to have a laugh with him and he just wasn’t having it, then later on doing a ‘boyband’ routine…very awkward

Reactions: 5
I haven’t fully caught up on the thread yet but when Leah woke up and spoke last night having a go at Scott didn’t she say ‘none of the girls wanted him that’s what I heard anyway’ ?? I could have misheard, but if she said that then either the boys or Molly, Amber or Abi have gone bitching to Leah and potentially others??? Just a thought idk im too invested and very much team Scott 😂
I thought Abi or Amber could possibly have bitched about Scott. I can't stand Molly but I genuinely don't get nasty vibes from her.
And the 'no girls wanted him'?
Well I bet all that is was girls tried talking to him in Casa, realised he was closed off and tried with the more 'easy' men.

Reactions: 12
Montel and Sammy are the biggest icks in there. I can't stand the way they dodge every question thrown at them. Sammy especially has gotten on my nerves since day 1. I don't understand what Jess or others see in him.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.