Summer Love Island 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to do the challenge where they find out where they find out what the public thinks of them now before they all get settled in their couples

Reactions: 14
Wow, how many times does Ty check the cameras when's talking or doing something!? Never seen a contestant so aware of them.
Tbh they need to stop inviting past islanders mates, exes, family members, influencers on the show that know how to play up to cameras

That's why I'm hopeful for Big Brother. They have extender applications because influencers kept sending applications 🙃 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbh they need to stop inviting past islanders mates, exes, family members, influencers on the show

That's why I'm hopeful for Big Brother. They have extender applications because influencers kept sending applications 🙃 🙄
Yes they definitely need to do this!!! He's clearly had a narrative he wanted to follow from the start, so inauthentic.

Reactions: 3
Toby gave the “narrative” away on aftersun - he’s been on a journey, he’s grown! A leopard doesn’t change his spots but he can certainly act long enough to build a story to get to the final 😜

Reactions: 15
When Maya asked Toby if he'd given Tyrique some tips, he wouldn't give a direct answer, just said something about the villa being unpredictable.

To me, Tyrique is coming across every bit as calculated as Jake and Ron with their master plans on how to win Love Island. Not buying his changed man/redemption journey at all.
---
Yeah I immediately thought of this

View attachment 2297861
Summer 2023 version:
shkgnj20xlab1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When Maya asked Toby if he'd given Tyrique some tips, he wouldn't give a direct answer, just said something about the villa being unpredictable.

To me, Tyrique is coming across every bit as calculated as Jake and Ron with their master plans on how to win Love Island. Not buying his changed man/redemption journey at all.
---

Summer 2023 version:
View attachment 2297865
If Ty’s a changed man then I’m a supermodel ….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the Scott and Leah thing. This has probably been said already as I only skimmed the thread this morning after catching up on movie night. The other islanders commented that Leah and Scott will never be friends and I the beach hut she talked about how he is rude and she's got no time for him. It explains why they were awkward as duck the other night when they were trying to join other conversations to get away from each other..there must be so much more going on that we're just not being shown. I'd love to know what went on between them! I wasn't sold on Scott in the beginning but I've warmed to him and I feel for him with all the tit since Casa. Catherine is behaving like an utter witch to him when he didn't absolutely nothing wrong. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
On the Scott and Leah thing. This has probably been said already as I only skimmed the thread this morning after catching up on movie night. The other islanders commented that Leah and Scott will never be friends and I the beach hut she talked about how he is rude and she's got no time for him. It explains why they were awkward as duck the other night when they were trying to join other conversations to get away from each other..there must be so much more going on that we're just not being shown. I'd love to know what went on between them! I wasn't sold on Scott in the beginning but I've warmed to him and I feel for him with all the tit since Casa. Catherine is behaving like an utter witch to him when he didn't absolutely nothing wrong. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
Wasn’t that Amber?
Maybe I need to rewatch

Reactions: 6
Whitney sitting there saying nothing when they girls were screaming at Scott, is just as bad as the rest of them. Purely because I think she knows they are in the wrong. I can’t wait to see how they all react when they see how well liked Scott is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If Scott pulls someone and they all use it as more ammunition to attack him I’ll riot.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.