Summer Love Island 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s sammys general demeanor but he looks so uncomfortable with Jess.

Reactions: 9
fml, I had a cheeky nap and missed today ep..lemme catch up

also thank you all for the love on my last post - its really appreciated xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Papers are saying it’s going to be a “brutal movie night ever” don’t lie now 🤣 I don’t think anything that “brutal” has even happened in this season. Movie night is gunna be the same old tit.. I’m guessing Scott & Catherine, Ella & Ty, Jess & Sammy - (maybe Leah & Montel) will be the ones arguing the others will be chilling 😴😴
---
Boohoo will end up deleting that post the “Catherine bye” cause they are having a bit of backlash from it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m unsettled. Why was Scott missing for most of the episode? ?Then he’s just seen for a chat with Catherine (like a psychologist told him he needs closure before he leaves)?
Maybe I’m reading into it too much 🤞
Anyway I hope all the tattlers are well. I laugh so much reading all the nonsense. We all like different people here but we just want to have a laugh at the end of the day 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't see what Scott has done wrong. Ty is low key awful. I wish he would go with Catherine and then Molly and Zach and the very dull Kady. Id rather see Sammy and Mitch stay over that crew and that's saying something. I feel so sorry for Ella. I know she's not doing herself any favours just now but she's beautiful and deserves much better than to be mooning over that horror.

Reactions: 15
Nahhh I'm just catching up on +1 Zachary in his red pants socks and crocs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck is Zachary wearing in the hideaway?

Confused about what all the hate is for Catherine, people saying she was rude, was I watching a different show? How was she rude? The impression I have is that we have not been shown very much of Catherine & Scott's relationship, because I just don't get where it all went so wrong, and why Catherine chose the butler from the Fresh Prince. I feel like a lot has been edited out to me.

Why does Ella not listen to her own advice and practice what she preaches?

Fair play Jess you have tit taste in men but I loved how you told Sammy how ut was going to be. But seriously? Give your head a wobble. You are way too good for him.

Bring on movie night.

What the duck is Zachary wearing in the hideaway?

Confused about what all the hate is for Catherine, people saying she was rude, was I watching a different show? How was she rude? The impression I have is that we have not been shown very much of Catherine & Scott's relationship, because I just don't get where it all went so wrong, and why Catherine chose the butler from the Fresh Prince. I feel like a lot has been edited out to me.

Why does Ella not listen to her own advice and practice what she preaches?

Fair play Jess you have tit taste in men but I loved how you told Sammy how ut was going to be. But seriously? Give your head a wobble. You are way too good for him.

Bring on movie night.
I think other people just got into Catherine's head in casa. Still don't like her though. Like in the winter season I just could not take to Samie. Some people just get on your nerves from the off

I've just caught up. You lot have it all covered as it is but I really can do without the hideaway performance. Who wears red boxers?? 🙈

Also 3 weeks ago me can't believe I'm saying this but I'd like more Mitch on my screen please 🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just caught up. You lot have it all covered as it is but I really can do without the hideaway performance. Who wears red boxers?? 🙈

Also 3 weeks ago me can't believe I'm saying this but I'd like more Mitch on my screen please 🤣🙈
Mitch for the win lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Catherine reminds me of Yewande. And I didn't like her either. Just so dramatic and to be fair loads of people are dramatic on love Island but do you remember the Danny Yewande Arabella situation. Reminds me of that.

I just wish her, Kady the boring influencer Ty and Molly could all go at once

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.