Summer Love Island 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment represents his views on women. He insinuated Ella is a slag, even though he himself has slept with far more people than her. It's the double standards. It's not "that deep", no, but I think it's an important conversation to have considering so many young girls are watching this. I'd be livid if my little sister accepted being spoken to like that by a man like him.
Oh right so I didn’t defend it - got ya 🤣

I don’t think I would be looking at love island for the gold standard on relationships whether it’s from the men or the women both sides are always toxic.
It’s not really a confirmation I’m interested in to be fair, he said what he said it’s up to Ella (and the producers 😜) if she wants to go back or stay with Bobby Pin fringe.

Reactions: 2
Catherine calling over Whitney in the first look has me cringing when she’s arguing with Scott😭

Reactions: 18
Catherine calling over Whitney in the first look has me cringing when she’s arguing with Scott😭
She sounded like a petulant toddler 😭 It’s crazy how I can go from really liking her to now not being able to stand her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I like Catherine but she’s actually done my heading. How can she turn against Scott like that, calling Whitney over like a child. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not Ty saying he’s going to get to know Kady 🤣 she will eat him alive ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like Catherine but she’s actually done my heading. How can she turn against Scott like that, calling Whitney over like a child. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not Ty saying he’s going to get to know Kady 🤣🤣
There's Ty proving Ella right 🤣 wonder will Kady reciprocate.... she did look concerned for him at the recoupling... Lord I think she might be growing on me 🙃

Reactions: 8

Not Ty saying he’s going to get to know Kady 🤣 she will eat him alive ffs
Kady’s probably just raging she didn’t get dumped so she could be on that Jet2 flight in time for her fella’s sentencing tomorrow 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact women feel sorry for ty are why we are never making it out. He’s been waiting his whole life to play the victim like this

• Heart
Reactions: 28

She says he did it for himself…. but the next day after it happened around the fire pit she said this^^ ahh okay hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know that it’s that weird Ouzy asked Ty’s name. If I meet someone for the first time, even if I know of them/heard about them, or have mutuals, I’d still introduce myself and ask their name in return. I don’t think it says anything about Ouzy as a person that he asked Ty what his name was.

would have been even weirder if he went to Ty like “Ty my man what’s happenin nice to meet you” 💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know that it’s that weird Ouzy asked Ty’s name. If I meet someone for the first time, even if I know of them/heard about them, or have mutuals, I’d still introduce myself and ask their name in return. I don’t think it says anything about Ouzy as a person that he asked Ty what his name was.

would have been even weirder if he went to Ty like “Ty my man what’s happenin nice to meet you” 💀😭
It is weird asking what his name is I think.
What’s the point when you 100% know what it is and he’s been watching the show

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.